Problem with game saves

dxrulzall

When I uncrush a save from Jet Phantom's 6 Part NTSC gamesave onto a memory card and then start the game a message appears stating that there is no SVR 2009 gamesave on the memory card even though it shows there is one when I check the contents on the memory card. What is wrong?

[quote name='dxrulzall' post='6698243' date='Oct 3 2009, 08:15 PM']When I uncrush a save from Jet Phantom's 6 Part NTSC gamesave onto a memory card and then start the game a message appears stating that there is no SVR 2009 gamesave on the memory card even though it shows there is one when I check the contents on the memory card. What is wrong?[/quote]

Hey it's the save not your game or memory card, It's the saves themselves, They're converted wrong or something. I can't remember which because I had them on my pc but I can't find them now. But hope you figure it out.
Sorry I couldn't have been more help to you.

Jay

[quote name='dxrulzall' post='6698243' date='Oct 4 2009, 10:15 AM']When I uncrush a save from Jet Phantom's 6 Part NTSC gamesave onto a memory card and then start the game a message appears stating that there is no SVR 2009 gamesave on the memory card even though it shows there is one when I check the contents on the memory card. What is wrong?[/quote]
im from australia and i have trouble too, but ive worked out it is because of the BLES code on the spine of the game as they are different to us ect. hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived