close

Orchio

[quote name='Frank97' post='6698189' date='Oct 4 2009, 12:01 AM']Better, but feeling more tyson kid :hqhq:[/quote]

how do you see tyson kidd in this because i have been working on this the last two or three days and it doesn't look anything like kidd and try actually giving me suggestions

Honestly I see more Tyson Kidd in there than I do Orton. His ears are way off. As as I say to all the other fan boys why make him in the first place, he is already in the game and had his face scanned into the game. You think you can go through face morphing by yourself and try to duplicate the in game face of Orton? I'm sorry if you think that then you must stop with the inhalants its really killing your brain. Yah yah yah I know you want to make an updated attire for a wrestler in the game blah blah blah, if you already suck at CAS why attempt an actual superstar that is already included in the game? This reminds me soooo much of that updated Santino CAS that someone posted here recently (not naming names) it looked exactly like the British Bulldog and not even the slightest bit like Santino.

Archived