Wow, i didnt know this could happen

I had file corrupted twice, so i started from scratch. I made me a new CAW, and at Summerslam during my entrance i was having vince say "Welcome Raw's newest start, Kyle!" And then during loading screen i had it as if i was saying how glad i was to be there and i was going to go for the WWE title then Randy Ortons entrance hit and he came out and then we got in a fight and then since my guys overall is 36, no matter what i did, Orton stayed yellow. Well i hit 3 finishers and 2 Signatures and he was only orange, I got him up and he had a Sig saved and out of no where he hit the backbreaker, kicked me and got a finisher and Punted me and pinned me. I was thinking WOW.

Has something like this happened to anyone else? I found it awesome how he Punted me cause he is probably scared of me winning :P. I will probably keep this storyline up for 2010 where i return at Royal Rumble as number 30 and go on to face Orton at WM 26 :P I posted this because i just thought it was pretty cool to be the new guy then get punted by Orton, its something that would happen also

[quote name='jeff hardy scratched me' post='6686119' date='Sep 30 2009, 06:23 PM']Yea i was thinking for Vince but i was shocked that orton totally destroyed me, i have never lost to a computer on accident[/quote]

There is always a first to everything

Archived