SvR08 - where's the Cheat menu gone?!

BL@CK0UTx.

I just put SvR08 on my PS3 as I haven't played it for ages!

I go to 'Options' and there's no 'Cheat Codes' option or anything :fedup:

Does anybody know where it has gone?!

OT I know this is in the wrong section but I thought if I posted in the right section I'd have to wait days for an answer! #

Thanks.

Yeah it was removed when you installed an update on your system. I think they done it on purpose because everyone was moaning that there was only 2 codes (DX Attires & Alternate Kelly Kelly Attire). People were saying what's the point in having a cheat code option for 2 codes where 1 can ben unlocked through career mode?

So they removed it.

[quote name='.:Cross-Rhodes-Fan:.' post='6670827' date='Sep 27 2009, 08:47 AM']LOL K2 never had a Alternative Attire only in SvR09[/quote]
No, you have the other way around. Kelly doesn't have an Alt. Attire in SvR09, but she does in SvR08. See, look:

[img]http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/9540/kelly2fh7.png[/img]

[quote name='Mr. What The Crap... WTC' post='6674082' date='Sep 28 2009, 02:50 PM']There was a cheat code option in 2008, cuz there was a code for Kelly, and someone else who I can't remember. They did an update for it a long time ago, I think I got it about 6 months or so after the game came out, and the cheat menu was gone.[/quote]

The other was a cheat for HHH and HBK's DX attire

Archived