Is this SharkyDX person serious or just another SVR noob?

Slick18

So I beat SharkyDX in 1 v 1. And he complained because I pinned him off of 2 signature moves.

This is what he sent me.

[quote]just another pathetic little bitch that couldnt play by the rules lol but hey you depend on cheap tactics to lock in your finisher you go the strongest guy in the game and on top of that you couldnt actually beat me with a FINISHER[/quote]

[quote]oh and thanls to your own pathetic ways you just got yourself banned from the online royal rumble in 2010 lol too bad would have been a laugh to kick your ass again thanks agfain for the win noob oh and the tape lol cya coward oh thats right i wont[/quote]

[quote]just another noob proven his records fake lol too bad i have people with me and you dont thanks to these people i just got the win for your shamless attempt at cheating and not only that but i also got something youll see in a few days lol[/quote]

[quote]you can think am *censored*ed up in the head all you want but you *censored*ed up your chances in 2010 royal rumbles because your a known fake you cant play straight up you wont play straight up you'll take every cheap shot you can and then pin off a signiture[/quote]

Can someone explain to me, what hell is this guy talking about? He spammed me with 5 messages, what did I do to cheat?

lol this guys a retard i get POd when people pin me off sigs to but to go on a rant saying ur not in my royal rumble in 2010 wtf lol big fn deal o i don't get to be in a rumble and ganged up on by 3 guys till i get elimanated seriously who the *censored* cares hell make a new account and go anyway how the *censored* they gonna no

[color="#000000"][i]I'm pretty sure this is the guy I beat in a tag match while he was on yellow thanks to his finisher, which was a Canadian Destroyer. He never sent me a message. :hqhq:

Pinning on a Sig is pretty cheap in a way but it's understandable if the guy you're facing a guy/girl who isn't going to play 'fair'.[/i][/color]

• 2 months later...
[quote name='Perfect*Ending' date='25 September 2009 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1253837092' post='6659843']
[quote name='PyroTechnyks' post='6620796' date='Sep 15 2009, 11:42 AM']I can't take anyone seriously enough if they use 'lol' in their messages like that person did. :rolleyes:

8-)[/quote]
I agree. :)
[/quote]

Have you encountered this SharkyDX online, Perfect? I have in SvR2010 as well as his DX clan f**k buddies. I've also played CrazilyDX and as far as I can tell, they're all just spammy poser losers; head attack, buzzsaw quick kick etc etc [YAWN]. They could probably win some matches fairly if they chose to but their W/L records are so precious to them that the very thought of another loss on the record is terrifying to them. Sad sad sad...and yet strangely hilarious at the same time.

By the way, I like your YT vids. I consider what you do a public service of sorts, so thank you.

Archived