jef hardy

dogpod

[quote name='TheKid' post='559550' date='Aug 28 2006, 04:33 PM'][quote name='619Fan' post='474491' date='Aug 11 2006, 10:59 PM']
why does every one ask that he isn't going to be in it the deadline was wrestlemania for superstar's[/quote]

[quote name='~EWC~HaRdY~~' post='474516' date='Aug 11 2006, 11:02 PM']-Takes Out Loaded Gun-
-Points At Head- BANG!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he will NOT be IN! Somebody should make a stickie about this because im going to have to be in a straight jacket from all these pointless topics when they know theres a SEARCH button at the bottom
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-Jumps off a Building-[/quote]

[quote name='TheKid' post='476426' date='Aug 12 2006, 12:36 PM']FOR THE SAKE OF :censored: GOD. STOP POSTING THE MUTHA :censored: TOPICS ABOUT JEFF U :censored: N00BS. TRY :censored: READING THE OTHER JEFF TOPICS!

the :censored: answer is, and always will be...NO!!![/quote]
[/quote]

when will the youtube n00bs learn.

[quote name='dogpod' post='579958' date='Sep 1 2006, 11:21 AM']will jeff hardy be in the game im new to forums[/quote]

well since your new to forums ill forgive u for posting this.
Anyway i seriously doubt he will be in the game, and if he is it would not be fair to guys like The Great Khali, and Umaga, who [b]WILL NOT BE IN THE GAME[/b], So I dont think he will he only came back 2 weeks ago which is plenty of weeks after WrestleMania 22(the Deadline for rosters)

Indeed. A somewhat OOC moment... They had announced that Jeff Hardy was returning on the website a few weeks before his entry and the fact that THQ would have learned of this as they were working with WWE. Don't you think they would have tried to do something to try and get some part of him in the game? [Other than his moveset] Don't go insane by screaming "NO!", just a simple idea I had. I'm still not fully believing that he's definetly not gonna be in the game, i'm going with the idea that it's a 35% that is maybe. So meh. =D

no he will not the cutoff date is wrestlemania 22 or april sometime around there and jeff just came back so there is a very very slim chance that he will make the game
there has been a lot of topics like this but i no your new so next time try the SEARCH button at the bottom

[quote name='Th@t$ n0t c00L' post='580211' date='Sep 1 2006, 02:59 PM'][quote name='dogpod' post='579958' date='Sep 1 2006, 11:21 AM']
will jeff hardy be in the game im new to forums[/quote]

well since your new to forums ill forgive u for posting this.
Anyway i seriously doubt he will be in the game, and if he is it would not be fair to guys like The Great Khali, and Umaga, who [b]WILL NOT BE IN THE GAME[/b], So I dont think he will he only came back 2 weeks ago which is plenty of weeks after WrestleMania 22(the Deadline for rosters)
[/quote]
wrestlemania 22?Ok,this game sucks.

Archived