2 Things I found hilAARious!!!

Ironic

I dont know if anybody found these funny but I know I did.

1. D'Angelo Dinero vs Black Machismo------When Dinero has Lethal backed up into the turnbuckle they both make funny faces at eachother at the same time. Machismo's face looks EXACTLY like Macho Man's.
Good stuff!

2. Backstage when Mick Foley is in his office and you see his kids wrestling on the couch. Mick says "I love Bring-your-kids-to-work-day". At the end of the segment, the way Mick went from handling business to the way he was staring at his kids as if to say "Yeah, my kids will be stars one day"

These 2 things just struck me as hilarious!

[quote name='Ironic' post='6606440' date='Sep 12 2009, 12:02 PM']2. Backstage when Mick Foley is in his office and you see his kids wrestling on the couch. Mick says "I love Bring-your-kids-to-work-day". At the end of the segment, the way Mick went from handling business to the way he was staring at his kids as if to say "Yeah, my kids will be stars one day"

These 2 things just struck me as hilarious![/quote]
You found that hilarious..really?

[quote name='*Self Made*' post='6607989' date='Sep 12 2009, 04:27 PM'][quote name='Ironic' post='6606440' date='Sep 12 2009, 12:02 PM']2. Backstage when Mick Foley is in his office and you see his kids wrestling on the couch. Mick says "I love Bring-your-kids-to-work-day". At the end of the segment, the way Mick went from handling business to the way he was staring at his kids as if to say "Yeah, my kids will be stars one day"

These 2 things just struck me as hilarious![/quote]
You found that hilarious..really?
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

[quote name='Sandman!â„¢' post='6638904' date='Sep 20 2009, 10:45 AM']during the beautiful people's enterance
"You know, I'm glad we brought tissues out here tonight, because after the beautiful people enter, I always need one" - Alex Shelly
(near enough to the quote :P)[/quote]
I lol'd on that :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived