Formula Thread

Spot Callerz Wrestling

ok this is how itll go if u have any formulas that u made for caws post it here WITH PICTURES and well keep adding them .
The reason im doing this is because i know that i personally like to post all of my formulas here in the forum ,and then it gets bumped away but this can help all formulas be visible to everyone and cut down some already posted caw request. :2eye:

[quote name='The ChroNicâ„¢' post='6602972' date='Sep 11 2009, 09:55 PM'][quote name='YouThinkThatYouKnowMe' post='6602859' date='Sep 11 2009, 03:35 PM']ok then screw you and caws.ws I QUIT[/quote]
Your Joking. Right?
[/quote]
yes i am
id never quit caws i love u guys too much even if u dont love me thats the fun of it
PS.youre right close this topic plz

[quote name='YouThinkThatYouKnowMe' post='6603257' date='Sep 11 2009, 04:43 PM']i didnt know you hated me too iknow well get in line
iknow
[b]twitch
the d
mr.dickdan[/b]
the legend killer
................[/quote]

^^ The bolded names hate everyone...:P

[quote name='Twitch//' post='6603100' date='Sep 11 2009, 04:22 PM']Nahh, our mods aren't that dedicated.

Plus, it would totally defeat the purpose of the archives. Bad idea.[/quote]

Who likes the archives anyway? lol

[quote name='The ChroNicâ„¢' post='6603295' date='Sep 11 2009, 11:54 PM'][quote name='YouThinkThatYouKnowMe' post='6603257' date='Sep 11 2009, 04:43 PM']i didnt know you hated me too iknow well get in line
iknow
[b]twitch
the d
mr.dickdan[/b]
the legend killer
................[/quote]

^^ The bolded names hate everyone...:P[/quote]

Got that right......... >:(

Archived