your storylines

this legend

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Rated R*' post='6674314' date='Sep 28 2009, 08:42 PM']Why do you care?.[/quote]
Well that was a waste of time, i dont know why u even bothered.

[quote name='this legend' post='6599281' date='Sep 11 2009, 10:08 AM']do you have storylines if so what are they[/quote]

I have had several, all involving ECW.

I had Shad as ECW champion taking on all all comers & winning, eventually leading to a proper feud with Johnny Nitro.
Had Foley & Funk taking on all Tag-Teams just cos i can.
At the climax of Shad v Nitro i had Cor Von thrown in as an extra person & had him get pinned by Shad in title match.
Then had Burke (With Cor Von) take on Shad for title & dethrone him for it so New Breed could run wild on every1.
Then had Punk & Cor Von beat Foley & Funks undefeated streak & then go on a rampage with Burke.
Burke defeated Foley, Funk, Shad, Nitro in feuds before i had Sabu beat Burke for title.
Then made Punk & Cor Von feud with Snitsky & take advantage of him.
Punk & Cor Von, then New Breed also feuded with Nitro & Melina just because im evil.
ECW Originals feud with Shad, Nitro & Punk while New Breed feud with Foley & Funk.
Got Carlito in to team with Sabu & feud with Sandman & Dreamer which ended in Sandman winning ECW title.
Then got Bret Hart to feud with Sandman & beat him for title.
Had Bret Hart pretty much beat every1 before i got Chris Masters in to win in a Submission Title Match.
Had Helms, Snitsky, Dykstra & Masters form a stable for whatever reason i had at time & feud with rest of roster.

Thats just some of storylines ive had. I used 2 use all Tag Teams from scratch but when i got my PS3 fixed i just used the default teams & then built new teams on top of that.

I switch up my ECW roster alot but my mainstays that never leave are:
Shad
Johnny Nitro
Melina
ECW Originals - Sabu/Tommy Dreamer/Sandman
Mick Foley
Terry Funk
Snitsky
New Breed - Elijah Burke/Marcus Cor Von
CM Punk

this the type of answer u looking 4 here?

[quote name='The Big Shot T.M.D' post='6691452' date='Oct 2 2009, 11:10 AM'][quote name='Rated R*' post='6674314' date='Sep 28 2009, 08:42 PM']Why do you care?.[/quote]
Well that was a waste of time, i dont know why u even bothered.

[quote name='this legend' post='6599281' date='Sep 11 2009, 10:08 AM']do you have storylines if so what are they[/quote]

I have had several, all involving ECW.

I had Shad as ECW champion taking on all all comers & winning, eventually leading to a proper feud with Johnny Nitro.
Had Foley & Funk taking on all Tag-Teams just cos i can.
At the climax of Shad v Nitro i had Cor Von thrown in as an extra person & had him get pinned by Shad in title match.
Then had Burke (With Cor Von) take on Shad for title & dethrone him for it so New Breed could run wild on every1.
Then had Punk & Cor Von beat Foley & Funks undefeated streak & then go on a rampage with Burke.
Burke defeated Foley, Funk, Shad, Nitro in feuds before i had Sabu beat Burke for title.
Then made Punk & Cor Von feud with Snitsky & take advantage of him.
Punk & Cor Von, then New Breed also feuded with Nitro & Melina just because im evil.
ECW Originals feud with Shad, Nitro & Punk while New Breed feud with Foley & Funk.
Got Carlito in to team with Sabu & feud with Sandman & Dreamer which ended in Sandman winning ECW title.
Then got Bret Hart to feud with Sandman & beat him for title.
Had Bret Hart pretty much beat every1 before i got Chris Masters in to win in a Submission Title Match.
Had Helms, Snitsky, Dykstra & Masters form a stable for whatever reason i had at time & feud with rest of roster.

Thats just some of storylines ive had. I used 2 use all Tag Teams from scratch but when i got my PS3 fixed i just used the default teams & then built new teams on top of that.

I switch up my ECW roster alot but my mainstays that never leave are:
Shad
Johnny Nitro
Melina
ECW Originals - Sabu/Tommy Dreamer/Sandman
Mick Foley
Terry Funk
Snitsky
New Breed - Elijah Burke/Marcus Cor Von
CM Punk

this the type of answer u looking 4 here?
[/quote]

Much better than hpw WWE use their talent

Archived