Expand Create a Moveset

Parahex

Well, a tropical storm blew over yesterday, so all I could do was stay inside. Anyway, I happened to be playing svr06, and got to thinking about create a moveset. Here are some..ideas I think should be included.

First off, there is already ring in, ring out, fighting stance, ect that can be modified, so why not expand on those?

Remount:

This is where the superstar get back up from being on the mat. The options would include a regular get-up (simply standing up), a quick get-up (like what HBK does to get back up on the ground), a rolling get-up (Rolling backwards onto your feet), and, of course, the Undertaker get-up. There could be more, but these were just ideas.

Reverse strike:

Here, you could chose the animation for reversing strikes. Some ideas would be a regular counter, which is just blocking it, a swat, which would be swatting the attackers fist/arm out of the way (useful for big people like Show or Andre), grab fist, which would be...just that, grabbing the fist. Again, just a few ideas.

IF YOU ARE SAYING "WTF", I am saying that all of these should be editable in Create a Moveset and would be good for more indepth CAWs and I put in ideas of mine.

Reverse rear strike:

Again, obvious. The basic would be elbowing them in the face, a quick counter, which would be to duck under the swing and turn around quickly, a grabbing counter, which would show the superstar grabbing the opponents fist and whipping him to his front.

Reverse ground strike:

Self explanitory, but this was harder to come up with ideas for. Basic would be just rolling out of the way. A grabbing counter would grab the opponents foot/elbow/fist and shove them away, and quickly getting up. These were all I could think of.

Reverse front grapple:

The basic, of course, would be the turn around and forearm to the back. A quick counter would be ducking out of the way of the grab. A powerful counter would be swatting the attackers arms off and pushing his opponent off of him.

Reverse Ground Grapple:

The basic would be the classic elbow to the gut. The dirty counter would be a forearm to the groin (good if you are making a dirty caw), a quick would be a snapmare, and a powerful would simply be the superstar getting up while holding off his opponent, then shoving him away.

Reverse Rear Grapple:

The basic would be grabbing the opponents arms while they are around his waist and an elbow to the face. A quick would be the hammerlock counter. A second quick would be doing a full backflip out of a suplex or other move.

Well, these were all of my ideas. Add to these if you want, and tell me if they are good ideas or if the whole idea in and of itself is good. Sorry if its confusing, but I wanted to speak..er, type what I think would be a cool feature.

They need more moves like they did in No Mercy, Raw and WrestleMania 2000. Remember how you would have a special for every given area? For example, if you the person was on the turnbuckle, you'd have a special for that. If the person was on the floor, you'd have a special for that. If the person was on the ropes, you'd have a special for that. It'd make things slightly more intresting.

You should know by now, they don't listen to Feed back from people. We could complain all we like, they'd still ignore us. They need to be more like Activision. I've said this before, if you've noticed the new Tony Hawk's game [Which is coming out on the 25th of Nov. a day after SVR2007 >_O Better start saving!!!] have taken feed back from people, and frankly, it seems like it's worked.

Archived