*ADMIN*(The Red ones, not blue)

JBL..

[quote name='.MCH' post='6576726' date='Sep 5 2009, 08:33 PM']There was a reason why you were banned in the first place. Don't think by acting like you've changed your ways that you're automatically gonna come back.

You had your multiple chances and ruined them. When you're banned..... YOU ARE BANNED.[/quote]
Well since you know nothing surrounding the circumstances of my ban, I'd appreciate if you stayed out of my topic. Tom Rice himself told me to take time off and ask for unbanning at a later date. I wasn't given any warning prior to my ban for the record. Now Blue people need to stay out of this topic.

[quote name='♣MVPStatus♣' post='6576790' date='Sep 5 2009, 08:47 PM']Seems liek you wont give up.[/quote]
G-Mods don't even have the ability to ban/unban, so why would I listen to anything they say? Especially when this matter concerns admins only.

[quote name='JBL..' post='6576795' date='Sep 5 2009, 04:48 PM'][quote name='♣MVPStatus♣' post='6576790' date='Sep 5 2009, 08:47 PM']Seems liek you wont give up.[/quote]
G-Mods don't even have the ability to ban/unban, so why would I listen to anything they say? Especially when this matter concerns admins only.
[/quote]

They can actually unban/ ban. Only admins can IP ban tho.

[quote name='ToXic' post='6576828' date='Sep 5 2009, 08:57 PM'][quote name='JBL..' post='6576795' date='Sep 5 2009, 04:48 PM'][quote name='♣MVPStatus♣' post='6576790' date='Sep 5 2009, 08:47 PM']Seems liek you wont give up.[/quote]
[/quote]

They can actually unban/ ban. Only admins can IP ban tho.
[/quote]
They can only dish out temp bans, up to 3 months.

EDIT:
I'd also like to point out that Zurick, who actually deserved his ban, was unbanned quite soon after his ban was dished to him. I'd also like to point out that a current member of the CAWs.ws staff was allowed back after a ban.

Archived