custom music question

nystyle

i uploaded a few themes and put them in the game (real theme for bulldog, kamala, studd, etc). when they come on in the game they are very loud. ive used the same tracks in other games but this is the only game it happens in.

any one else have this problem? does this also happen in the smackdown vs raw games?

• 1 month later...
I had an even bigger problem than this. Mine just didn't play at all. For example, I was giving Bossman his old theme from the 80s (Hard Time) and nothing was playing. Turns out, for some reason, only the themes on my first page of User Playlist songs would work for this game. Pissed me off. Never played the game again. Not just for this reason, mind you, but it was a factor.

Something I found strange is you can only use like 26 custom songs, but yet can customize 30 wrestlers. That really sucked. Luckily I had some tag teams, but my last CAW I made was Classic Undertaker because I had to use "stock" music.

Also, if you delete a song, the order gets messed up and you end up having CAWs coming down to the wrong music...

I just recently dumped my whole playlist and ripped CDs and started over.

Archived