Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arsenal.

The Heartbreak Kid.

Well credit to D for the skintone when he made his [b]old[/b] one which he closed down a while back. Then again i don't think it's the right skintone :lol:

This is younger Michaels, hence the tittle "Heartbreak Kid" Don't like skintone 3 BTW :cool:

[img]http://i29.tinypic.com/bgs8t0.jpg[/img]

I like it a lot. Personally I found converting D's HBK to a younger version a bit hard but this looks real nice.

[quote name='hbks1fanever' post='6568520' date='Sep 3 2009, 04:57 PM']guees well do this the hard way ill copy ur hbk jaw and chheek ez cuz i alredy got tht sorta & ill post my hbk be4 u lol[/quote]
Don't worry guys. I speak d-bag; yeee mayne dat is so awsum. I cant wait 2 c it. Post thur ferm.

...I hate the skin tone, super hardcore.

Gotta be honest man, not feeling this one all that much. Mouth, eyes, and overall skin (choice and detailing) just isn't saying HBK to me all that much.

[quote name='Twitch//' post='6569045' date='Sep 4 2009, 01:11 AM'][quote name='hbks1fanever' post='6568520' date='Sep 3 2009, 04:57 PM']guees well do this the hard way ill copy ur hbk jaw and chheek ez cuz i alredy got tht sorta & ill post my hbk be4 u lol[/quote]
Don't worry guys. I speak d-bag; yeee mayne dat is so awsum. I cant wait 2 c it. Post thur ferm.
[/quote]
Thanks. :cool:

[quote name='Arsenal.' post='6570660' date='Sep 4 2009, 09:43 AM'][b]Skin 3 sucks real bad.[/b]

Am going to have to add more skin detailing to it ;)[/quote]
Not if you detail it correctly.

There is no good skin for HBK, I just found skin 12 detremental more than anything, so I went with skin 3. If I'd had the layers I think I could have made it work. The jaw and mouth morph makes HBK impossible to nail this year. It's looking alright though, but I find the face skin a little harsh.

Really liking this. The mouth is looking off to me (As Vikz said)
And IMO I would use skin 3, and just cover up wrinkles, lighten up the eyes etc.