2 Former WWE Superstars Backstage

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.
[quote]- Former WWE stars Kevin "Thorn" Fertig and "Kizarny" Nick Cvjetkovich were backstage [url="http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/115100#"][color="blue"][/color][/url]at the TNA Impact taping last night. Fertig was scheduled to wrestle at the taping in some fashion but we can't verify if he did or not since no spoilers have surfaced on the 'net yet.

- Actor [url="http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/115100#"][color="blue"][/color][/url]Danny Bonaduce is set to wrestle Nick Berk at an upcoming Pro Wrestling Unplugged show. PWU has not confirmed the date of the show Bonaduce will wrestle on. Bonaduce has worked with TNA in the past and was also on Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling[url="http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/115100#"][color="blue"][/color][/url].

411Mania[/quote]

Guest C. Dowds
He did wrestle at the tapings, in a dark match against Kip James.

However he has not signed a contract with TNA as of right now.

[b]EDIT[/b]: I am talking about Kevin Thorn, in case anyone was wondering.

I am gonna post this before all the "A former WWE guy in TNA, what a shock" posts com in

Signing young talented guys like Thorn, Burke , Kennedy, etc. is a GREAT thing for TNA. Especially if they are recognizable. They are setting themselves up for the future by signing these guys. And this is totally different than signing veteran guys like Booker and Foley (among others)

[quote name='P.M.B' post='6564391' date='Sep 2 2009, 07:25 PM'][quote name='Generations' post='6564345' date='Sep 2 2009, 03:14 PM']Kevin = awesome
Kizarny = couldn't care less if I physically tried[/quote]
Exactly what I think about it :lol:
[/quote]

You've both got it right there.

Kizarny's been in TNA before, being in The Disciples of The New Church with Father James Mitchel, Vampiro and Slash. So I wouldn't be surprised if he signs with them again.

[quote name='hiksen' post='6566935' date='Sep 3 2009, 01:09 PM']Kevin Thorn's TNA ring name is now "Serpent". How creative. I wish he had the Mordecai gimmick again.[/quote]

His ring name there was Seven not serpent. And he failed to impress in his try out match it has been reported. Kizarny was Sinn( former boyfriend of angelina love) so anyone that has watched TNA at all in the pass 7 yrs would have seen him wrestle before. Both would be nice adds to the roster if they were looking for jobbers for the MEM.

[quote name='abhunter' post='6565389' date='Sep 3 2009, 04:51 AM']Kizarny Is a damn good wrestler, with a bad gimmick[/quote]

I wouldn't say it was a bad gimmick, lets face it, after his dark gimmick in TNA before with Malice, Father James Mitchell and whoever else was in the group, who better to play a carnival freak gimmick than a guy who pretty much tours with a traveling carnival freak show and represented the carnivals in matches against Jake Roberts the last few months?

The only reason people think the Kizarny thing was bad was because they didn't understand what he was saying.

[quote name='P.M.B' post='6564190' date='Sep 2 2009, 10:37 PM']I am gonna post this before all the "A former WWE guy in TNA, what a shock" posts com in

Signing young talented guys like Thorn, Burke , Kennedy, etc. is a GREAT thing for TNA. Especially if they are recognizable. They are setting themselves up for the future by signing these guys. And this is totally different than signing veteran guys like Booker and Foley (among others)[/quote]
QFT
Foley, Booker T, and Steiner aren't helping TNA at all. They need young talent because in 3-5 years 1/3 of TNA main eventers will retire. Good move by TNA signing Burke :nod:

Archived