R-Truth Rehaul by ATB

.*ATB*.

[quote name='Vik.' post='6562438' date='Sep 2 2009, 03:06 PM']Try Paint to resize them. Btw yeah I would get rid of the shirt and customize the hair plus adding some more detailing. And change skin tone.[/quote]

Alright I'll try it out. I was just trying the shirt out, it's not great and yeah it's only on the entrance so I may aswell do the hair designs.

What skin tone would you recommend?

[quote name='ItalianoFBI' post='6562700' date='Sep 2 2009, 04:43 PM'].*ATB*. I only see one image working, the others have been moved or deleted.[/quote]

Yeah its because i had two versions of each picture on photobucket the small sized and the big sized. I removed the small sized ones by accident but it's fixed now but with only one picture. The attire is the same as before anyway.

[quote name='majingohan99' post='6562959' date='Sep 2 2009, 06:00 PM']tht is perfect, idon't know if its just the pic but his head seems a bit thin, if it isn't lz make a tiny bit wider.
Then again it could just be me.[/quote]

Thankyou, I'm not sure if it's the picture or not. I'll check later.

[quote name='Vik.' post='6562970' date='Sep 2 2009, 06:02 PM']I like the pics better big, make the cornrows thinner.[/quote]

Ok I'll just keep them like this, I can never be bothered to resize them anyway. Ok I'll do that.

• 2 months later...

Archived