Its Late But Still

Sam & Mam

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Skin Tone

2 looks better but neither look brilliant. The eyes and brows sit far too high up the face. The skin is too aged and not detailed enough and because the eyes and brows are too high the positioning of all the other features is off.

[quote name='Spinebuster_94' post='6558296' date='Sep 1 2009, 01:13 PM']2 looks better but neither look brilliant. The eyes and brows sit far too high up the face. The skin is too aged and not detailed enough and because the eyes and brows are too high the positioning of all the other features is off.[/quote]
ok ill work on all that
thanks man

[quote name='LiquidTactics' post='6568650' date='Sep 3 2009, 11:43 PM']I would scrap the Dibiase and just download him. That looks nothing like him, I mean no disrect by it. It just doesnt look like him.[/quote]

Dont say this about peoples CAWs because yours are even worse.

Your spelling seems to be in the same catagory as your CAW making, Cr,ap.

H.A.M ill be honest, not your best work. But others are all good man :poke:

[quote name='V i C e â„¢ .' post='6571746' date='Sep 4 2009, 01:46 PM'][quote name='LiquidTactics' post='6568650' date='Sep 3 2009, 11:43 PM']I would scrap the Dibiase and just download him. That looks nothing like him, I mean no disrect by it. It just doesnt look like him.[/quote]

[b]H.A.M[/b] ill be honest, not your best work. But others are all good man :poke:
[/quote]
vice thanks for wat u said to him but he is right and its his opinion + H.A.M
and thanks for last part

[quote name='M.A.M' post='6572176' date='Sep 4 2009, 09:12 PM'][quote name='V i C e â„¢ .' post='6571746' date='Sep 4 2009, 01:46 PM'][quote name='LiquidTactics' post='6568650' date='Sep 3 2009, 11:43 PM']I would scrap the Dibiase and just download him. That looks nothing like him, I mean no disrect by it. It just doesnt look like him.[/quote]

[b]H.A.M[/b] ill be honest, not your best work. But others are all good man :poke:
[/quote]
vice thanks for wat u said to him but he is right and its his opinion + [u][b]H.A.M [/b][/u]
and thanks for last part
[/quote]

Did you spell your own initals wrong?

I only said it because he was rude, to me and to you.

No one should tell someone to scrap there work. Just work on it, and update it.

[quote name='V i C e â„¢ .' post='6577211' date='Sep 5 2009, 04:31 PM'][quote name='M.A.M' post='6572176' date='Sep 4 2009, 09:12 PM'][quote name='V i C e â„¢ .' post='6571746' date='Sep 4 2009, 01:46 PM'][quote name='LiquidTactics' post='6568650' date='Sep 3 2009, 11:43 PM']I would scrap the Dibiase and just download him. That looks nothing like him, I mean no disrect by it. It just doesnt look like him.[/quote]

[/quote]
vice thanks for wat u said to him but he is right and its his opinion + [u][b]H.A.M [/b][/u]
and thanks for last part
[/quote]

Did you spell your own initals wrong?

I only said it because he was rude, to me and to you.

No one should tell someone to scrap there work. Just work on it, and update it.
[/quote]
actually i was asking like did u really spell my intials wrong
and ok thanks again

Archived