Help With Achievement

AlanTR

So basically I was playing Legend Killer mode today with my created Razor Ramon, and I was doing my last list that I had to comlete which was the Superstars Tier, you know the one with John Cena, Batista, Chris Jericho, Edge, CM Punk, Kane, Jeff Hardy etc. So I beat the 10 of them and I didn't get a medal, so I can't get the achievement that says collect all medals in Legend Killer mode. Help please.

Also I completed the Favourite Legends list today and didn't get the following "secret" achievement
[quote]King of Kings
Defeat the Favorite Legends Tier in Legend Killer Mode[/quote]

[quote]No, you did that wrong one. Did you beat the Legend Tier that has the whole LOW Roster on it?[/quote]

yeah, that one is before the Superstar tier, & after the Favorite Superstar tier.

And to get the medal achievement, you have to get a gold medal in every RRR WM Mode.

[quote name='AlanTR' post='6543519' date='Aug 29 2009, 07:47 PM']So basically I was playing Legend Killer mode today with my created Razor Ramon, and I was doing my last list that I had to comlete which was the Superstars Tier, you know the one with John Cena, Batista, Chris Jericho, Edge, CM Punk, Kane, Jeff Hardy etc. So I beat the 10 of them and I didn't get a medal, so I can't get the achievement that says collect all medals in Legend Killer mode. Help please.

Also I completed the Favourite Legends list today and didn't get the following "secret" achievement
[quote]King of Kings
Defeat the Favorite Legends Tier in Legend Killer Mode[/quote]
[/quote]

how do you unlock ecw in season mode in smackdown vs raw 2007 xbox 360
:fedup:

[quote name='javonbenn' post='6567755' date='Sep 3 2009, 11:50 AM']how do you unlock ecw in season mode in smackdown vs raw 2007 xbox 360
:fedup:[/quote]
This has absolutely nothing to do with LOW, but I'll help you anyway. All you have to do is get the "Money in the Bank" trophy. To get it, you must win a Money in the Bank match in Legend Mode.

EDIT: I have a strange feeling he's not coming back. :fedup:

[quote name='.Killswitchâ„¢' post='6582459' date='Sep 6 2009, 11:50 PM'][quote name='Dazman' post='6582143' date='Sep 6 2009, 02:21 PM']Have you beaten the legend tier with the whole roster?[/quote]
Yes, it took me forever....about 3 hours.
[/quote]

it took me about that long yesterday lol

• 3 months later...

Archived