more eyebrow thickness/different eyebrows
less mouth height
less mouth width
more jaw height
more nose width + less nostril width to compensate
eyes need to be closer together
more nose angle

hope I helped.

well as much as I like the attire counterpart for it comes real close to the real thing I don't really feel the face.

To me it looks like the cheek / Jaw line is off. They need to be nice and round where the current situation you have them sticking out and appearing swollen. you can see in the reference her face is rather rounded but the cheeks aren't puffed out so i'd sink them in a bit so it looks more of a natural and very little cheek definition

what I would honestly do would be to copy what you currently have going on into a free caw slot then come back and pull up the Mickie James that you did back in 2008 and try and capture those sort of face features here. Because that was a great likeness other then what was already mentioned in regards to the cheek and jaw shape more so the jaw on that version then cheeks. But yeah definitely love the attire and in all fairness The divas are much much harder to try then their male counterparts go because the female templates stink on 09 so I respect that you even attempted to do an alternate for her. ;)

Archived