Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merumi

Terri Runnels

My first attempt at making a wrestler caw, there weren't many Terri caws and she's my favorite Diva so I tried my best to make her. The pic is a camera to screen so it isn't the best quality. I put her in one of my favorite outfits she's worn :blush:

[img]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3902/terrisvr2009.png[/img]

I think you captured her very well. I don't think I have seen any attempts at her, at least not recently. Looks very good to me.

Here's a better facial shot:

[img]http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4718/terrisvrface.jpg[/img]

Awesome caw you definately captured what made her who she was. Great Work my friend. :D

[quote name='Malonik' post='6486447' date='Aug 17 2009, 04:25 PM']Awesome caw you definately captured what made her who she was. Great Work my friend. :D[/quote]
Thank you :)

That is incredible!
I don't think I could even top that!
The fist pic kinda looked like Tara Reid but the 2nd face shot screamed Terri!
The attier is perfect!

I give it a 10/10!

Just Amazing!

first let me say it looks awesome!!

but the eyes looks just a tiny bit off to me, maybe make it a bit thinner so it doesn't look like she got her eyes so width open if u know what i mean.

and maybe also the lips a tiny bit thinner...

just sugestions ;)

[quote name='Merumi' date='17 August 2009 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1250532737' post='6485401']
My first attempt at making a wrestler caw, there weren't many Terri caws and she's my favorite Diva so I tried my best to make her. The pic is a camera to screen so it isn't the best quality. I put her in one of my favorite outfits she's worn :blush:

[img]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3902/terrisvr2009.png[/img]
[/quote]

hey the caw looks great can you post the forum for her so i can use her in my game

[quote name='ltwagon' date='09 March 2010 - 05:51 AM' timestamp='1268142695' post='7140667']
hey the caw looks great can you post the forum for her so i can use her in my game
[/quote]
Don't bump old topics

[quote name='TheHulkrulzEightFour' date='11 May 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1273610316' post='7285144']
This topic is probably old as heck,but i still wouldn't mind the formula if possible!
[/quote]
The Member was "Last Active: Aug 24 2009 06:15 PM", unless they posted it on the Main site then you probably don't have a chance getting it.

[quote name='Ollie The Magic Bum' timestamp='1277518877' post='7373939']
Dude made like a perfect Tara Reid.
[/quote]

^I was just thinking that :lol:.