Eddie Guerrero's Legend Status

csalt060033

I think Eddie Guerrero was extrememly talented and that he derserves a Hall spot. I however don't think the WWE should have put him in quite so sson after his death. To me it was like they were cashing in on his death. On the other hand I don't believe that he was put there based soley on his death.

Who believes he was good enough to make it in?

[quote name='csalt060033' post='6477898' date='Aug 15 2009, 09:44 PM']To me it was like they were cashing in on his death.[/quote]
I agree with this. He did deserve a Hall of Fame place, but if he hadn't died, I doubt he'd ever have been inducted. Well, maybe in 30 years when he'd be an old man and WWE are just inducting him to make up the numbers like they do a lot these years.

[quote name='csalt060033' post='6484973' date='Aug 17 2009, 03:55 PM']It sucks because younger or less experienced wrestling fans don't understand how great Eddie was and they will think that he only made it because of his death, and not that he deserved it.[/quote]

yeah it does suck that the younger fans never seen his great wcw and new japan matches rest in piece Black Tiger aka Eddy Guerrero aka filthy animal aka Latino heat aka Eddie Guerrero :cry:

Doing it so soon after his death can be viewed as "cashing in" on it, but it was also a way to pay tribute to someone they had very recently lost and that meant a lot to the current locker room and fans. If they waited 8 years, it probably wouldn't have meant as much to anyone involved.

Archived