The Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla 13/08/09

Mustacio

[quote name='M-J' post='6461451' date='Aug 12 2009, 11:05 AM']Changue the definition.

I like it.[/quote]

Yeah, I forgot to change the definition when I was doing the attire >.<

EDIT:

@ Save-Me-Y2J

Saw your PM now, I don't have a cap-card, I use a tripod and a camcorder to take the pics of the tv-screen.

@ R0B

I shouldn't have taken that CAW-break, seems you forgot that I don't do stuff that take up alot of layers when there's a much smarter way to do it :P

[quote name='Mustacio' post='6461852' date='Aug 12 2009, 12:11 PM']@ R0B

I shouldn't have taken that CAW-break, seems you forgot that I don't do stuff that take up alot of layers when there's a much smarter way to do it :P[/quote]
lol.
why dont you just put a black underwear over the top of the tights, so you just have to cover those instead of the whole tights?
could work?

[quote name='R0B' post='6461960' date='Aug 12 2009, 02:52 PM'][quote name='Mustacio' post='6461852' date='Aug 12 2009, 12:11 PM']@ R0B

I shouldn't have taken that CAW-break, seems you forgot that I don't do stuff that take up alot of layers when there's a much smarter way to do it :P[/quote]
lol.
why dont you just put a black underwear over the top of the tights, so you just have to cover those instead of the whole tights?
could work?
[/quote]

Stop trying to make me tell you how I did the tights :P

[quote name='The Chronicâ„¢' post='6462066' date='Aug 12 2009, 03:26 PM']Looks nice.

Are you doing alot of attires like you did last year, or just one?[/quote]

I dunno, actually... I like doing attires, so I might do 1 or 2.. I've got a totally different caw I worked on about 2 weeks ago, but haven't previewed yet.

[quote name='Mustacio' post='6461852' date='Aug 12 2009, 01:11 PM'][quote name='M-J' post='6461451' date='Aug 12 2009, 11:05 AM']Changue the definition.

I like it.[/quote]

@ Save-Me-Y2J

Saw your PM now, I don't have a cap-card, I use a tripod and a camcorder to take the pics of the tv-screen.
[/quote]

ok thanks for the answer hvis du vil skrive på engelsk

Archived