TNA 2009

billwagon

[url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9JHMNIYD"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9JHMNIYD[/url]

This is an updated TNA Save with one independent bonus wrestler who is a monster on the New England indy scene and has been for years. He has had tryouts with the WWE and TNA but never been a regular. Slyk Wagner Brown also has wrestled against virtually everybody in TNA over the years in various other promotions and is the current 2CW champion.

I have done my best to update looks to the current on air state. I did not touch the Motor City Machine Guns because without the ability to hack I have no idea how to do their attires. Please give feedback if you try the save. Remember their are 8 playable PPV's from this year on the save as well.

Current Champions:

TNA Heavyweight: Kurt Angle
Legends Champion: Kevin Nash
X Division Champion: Samoa Joe
Tag Champs: British Invasion
Tag Champions: Booker T & Scott Steiner
2CW Champion: Slyk Wagner Brown

[b]Hernandez[/b] (mexican trunks, edited face, body, moveset, attire)
[b]Kurt Angle (hair and beard)[/b]
[b]Sting[/b]
[b]Scott Steiner[/b]
[b]Eric Young
AJ Styles[/b]
[b]Christopher Daniels[/b]
[b]Brother Ray[/b] mohawk version
[b]Brother Devon[/b]
[b]Matt Morgan
[/b]
[b]James Storm[/b] (Beer Money)
[b]Robert Roode[/b] (Beer Money)
[b]Samoa Joe [/b] face paint attire
[b]Bobby Lashley[/b]
[b]Homicide [/b] puerto rico attire
[b]Mick Foley[/b]
[b]Suicide[/b] * original
[b]Doug Williams[/b] British attire
[b]Jeff Jarrett
Kevin Nash[/b]
[b]
Jay Lethal
Consequences Creed
Sabin
Shelley
Amazing Red[/b]
[b]Rob Terry[/b]
[b]Abyss[/b] white attire with grey mask
[b]Slyk Wagner Brown[/b]
[b]Brutus Magnus[/b]
[b]Kiyoshi[/b]

"The Underground King" Slyk Wagner Brown has made his way onto the save. I have always been a big fan of his and don't understand why he never got beyond dark matches for TNA and WWE. I have decided to replace Tazz with Slyk. For those who don't know who Slyk is he has been a force on the indy scene on the east coast for years. He has been a HW champion for most companies he has wrestled for. Go to his website on thisisswb.com to see photos, match videos and more about him.

getting there faster than I thought. All I have left is to create a Matt Morgan and Kiyoshi. I have to work on attires for Jarrett, Nash as well. This save looks pretty good. Just finished Consequences Creed today and he looks good. Worked on Daniels current attire and finished Samoa Joe's.

Save is now finished.

To Midnight: What are you most interested in about a NWA 1989 save. I have all the footage I would need to create that year but what do you want most in the save? Do you have the ability to take pictures by any chance? Let me know. I wouldn't want to spend the time creating it for somebody and not include what they were looking for.

I'm downloading the TNA save tonight and will be checking it out this weekend.

No...I do not have the ability to take pictures...sorry.

NWA 1989 was my favorite year in wrestling. I'm a huge fan of the summer and fall tours of that year - especially the tag team wars between the Freebirds, Midnights, Warriors, and Samoans. Flair/Funk, Sting/Muta, Williams/Gordy were also great feuds. So basically, the last half of the year is what I'm interested in. Roster ideas:

Flair (purple trunks)
Funk (Bash attire)
Sting (Starrcade attire)
Muta (classic red)
Freebirds (Clash VII attire)
Midnights (Bash attire)
Warriors
Samoans
Stieners (Starrcace attire)
Skyscrapers (Vicious and Spivey in classic black)
Gordy
Williams (Bash attire)
Luger
Steamboat
Dynamic Dudes
Ranger Ross
Pillman
Z-man
Rotunda (Varsity Club attire)
Sullivan
Doom
Eddie Gilbert

Thanks,
midnightx88

Nice save, awesome Angle.
I really wish if you can do a save like this :
[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=27392&st=0"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=27392&st=0[/url] with lot of t-shirts etc...
I have a lot of caws so if you need then...

• 4 months later...

Archived