"The Masterpiece" Chris Masters

EvolutionIV

This is from his debut in 2005 'til now his second run in the WWE. I still have tons of matches to watch from 05-07 and the recent ones he's had since returning to the WWE in 2009.

"The Masterpiece" Chris Masters by [b]EvolutionIV[/b]

[b]Standard Actions\\[/b]
Ring-In: Slide In
Ring-Out: ---
Taunts: ---,Taunt Hammerlock 1,---,Taunt Hammerlock 2

[b]Standing\\[/b]
Strike Attacks: Elbow Smash 1 [R Arm],Double Axe Hammer 2,Body Punch 1,Clothesline 3,Dropkick 2
Fists of Fury: Elbow Smash 1 [R Arm] (x3)
Grapple Moves:
= Quick: Fury Punch 1,Back Club,Undertaker Knee Strike 2,Kick to Gut 4
= Strong Grapple 1: Spinebuster 2,SS Bearhug,Body Press Drop FW,Backbreaker 15
= Ultimate Control 1: Backbreaker
= Strong Grapple 2: Scoop Slam 4,Neckbreaker 15,Double Arm Suplex 2,Mat Slam 1
= Ultimate Control 2: Suplex
Grapple from Behind: Sidewalk Slam 4,Back Suplex 5,Forearm Smash,Russian Leg Sweep 2

[b]Ground\\[/b]
Strike Attacks: Wrestling Hero Stomp,Elbow Drop 1 (x2)
Grapple Moves: Head Lock,Finishing Leg Drop,Outlaw Stomp 3 / ---,---,---

[b]Corner\\[/b]
Strike Attacks: Running Shoulder Attack 1,Turnbuckle Clothesline 1,Knee Attack 1
Grapple Moves: Back Elbow Strike,Toss to Turnbuckle,Turnbuckle Powerbomb,Knee Strike
Grapple from Behind: ---,Forearm to Back,---,Toss Into Ring Post
Sitting Corner Grapple: Foot Choke (Alt. Pushes Turnbuckle)

[b]Rope\\[/b]
Groggy Against Ropes: Slingshot Suplex
Springboard Attacks: n/a
Outside Springboard Attacks: Vaulting Body Press 3 (Default)
Diving Outside Ring Attack: n/a

[b]Diving\\[/b]
Diving attack vs. Standing Opp: Double Axe Handle 3 (x2)
Diving attack vs. Downed Opp: ---,---

[b]Running\\[/b]
Running Strikes: Clothesline 7,Shoulder Block 2
Grapple: Neckbreaker 9 (x2)
Grapple from Behind: ---,---
Ground Strikes: Elbow Drop 4,Double Axe Handle 4
Irish Whip Rebound: Back Body Drop,Powerslam 3

[b]Special\\[/b]
Signatures: Back Suplex 7,Elbow Drop 11
Finishers: SS Full Nelson [Master Lock],---

Just wondering what about Chris's Stalling Suplex he did like Lashley before he left the Company ? I remember when he was on Smackdown and he was always doing his Stalling Suplex with Muscle Flexing Taunt. No room to fit that on his moveset ? :fedup:

[quote name='Malonik' post='6458064' date='Aug 11 2009, 12:24 PM']Just wondering what about Chris's Stalling Suplex he did like Lashley before he left the Company ? I remember when he was on Smackdown and he was always doing his Stalling Suplex with Muscle Flexing Taunt. No room to fit that on his moveset ? :fedup:[/quote]
Hmmm .. Coulda swore that's what Suplex is for ... Guess not.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='6458871' date='Aug 11 2009, 03:42 PM'][quote name='Malonik' post='6458064' date='Aug 11 2009, 12:24 PM']Just wondering what about Chris's Stalling Suplex he did like Lashley before he left the Company ? I remember when he was on Smackdown and he was always doing his Stalling Suplex with Muscle Flexing Taunt. No room to fit that on his moveset ? :fedup:[/quote]
Hmmm .. Coulda swore that's what Suplex is for ... Guess not.
[/quote]

Well at least when he was on Smackdown It was a signature move then but not now I guess. Also about Suplex being in his moveset I do that sometimes when I got a better move in place of a suplex 5 so for all I know you were doing the exact same thing. :P

[quote name='Christofer' post='6466288' date='Aug 13 2009, 02:40 AM'][quote name='iiLLuSiioNz' post='6466118' date='Aug 13 2009, 03:02 AM']Do they even still have Lashley's suplex in the game?[/quote]
No, but actually, it does look unrealistic though, I mean I can see Triple H doing a stalling Suplex, but doing it while taunting is hard!
[/quote]

Well my bad I'm sorry I even brought It up. Thanks for the correction. :P

[quote]Hmm, Maybe add Toss 2, since he did it in the Elimination chamber he was in yonks ago.[/quote]

Thing is, in gimmick matches like the chamber, HIAC etc... People do moves they wouldn't normally do. I'm guessing it was into the chamber itself right?

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Beast And The Harlot' post='6576625' date='Sep 5 2009, 01:14 PM']For tag moves add:

[list]
[*]Double Suplex
[*]Double Facecrusher
[/list]Masters & Carlito did those at mania 22 (I've been watching it on DVD)[/quote]
I wasn't gonna add Tag Moves 'til I had them all. If I'm not mistaken they did the Double Flapjack (Facecrusher) to the Big Show right?

• 1 month later...
Which is Back Suplex 7? and nice one including the turnbuckle powerbomb, I was gonna suggest that until I spotted it in there, I remember him doing that to Carlito at Backlash 06 :cool: Also I'm pretty sure I remember him doing a fallaway slam and the oklahoma slam.

Lastly and I'm sure you're aware of this but he did the Razors Edge in OVW and called it The Iron Cross I believe, that might be good for a 2nd finisher rather than 2 Masterlocks.

Archived