*Spoilers* The Brawl

Astro Zombie

You need to know the spoiler for next weeks iMPACT to understand what he ment

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
As far aw i know, and that is LITTLE, it should still be aired. Even Russo can't miss this free shot.

Guest C. Dowds
[/url]
I heard about it, and I think it would be stupid to air it all. Apparently it lasted fifteen minutes in the iMPACT! zone, and those minutes could be used with another good match. Also, was it supposed to air this week or last week, it is just that on Bravo (UK Channel that airs TNA) the extra fifteen minutes of iMPACT! were cut.

[quote name='C. Dowds' post='6415057' date='Aug 2 2009, 06:07 AM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
I heard about it, and I think it would be stupid to air it all. Apparently it lasted fifteen minutes in the iMPACT! zone, and those minutes could be used with another good match. Also, was it supposed to air this week or last week, it is just that on Bravo (UK Channel that airs TNA) the extra fifteen minutes of iMPACT! were cut.
[/quote]
[/url]
I Don't Think The Last 15 Mins Were Even Used...iMPACT Ended 12:33 For Me...And It Ended In The Usual Fading To Black And Showing The Spike TV Logo

[quote name='C. Dowds' post='6415057' date='Aug 2 2009, 09:37 AM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
[/quote]
[/url]
theyre gonna show the whole brawl this week check on there website

[quote name='the scorpion' post='6429479' date='Aug 5 2009, 05:42 PM'][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNsdKWO2dIs&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNsdKWO2dIs&NR=1[/url]

there the preview[/quote]

At 0:03 it looks like the old WWF Raw logo from the early 90's lol

[quote name='C. Dowds' post='6431143' date='Aug 5 2009, 06:36 PM']What do you mean it has been more than 5 days?

It hasn't even aired yet![/quote]
I Started This Topic Asking If The Full One Would Be Shown...From That I Read The Mafia/Lashley & Foley Attack Was A Part Of It...So It Was In Spoilers Because The People Who Had Not Seen Impact Wouldn't Have Known About The Mafia/Foley & Lashley Attack

Archived