what this game needs to survive

bartlec

I'm a big fan of this game but I'm getting a little board doing the same moves with the same characters , this game is going down hill very quickly i think for the game to survive and to be popular again when we desperately need of download contens like wrestlers and move sets if thq wanted to make more out of this game to be a top title then we need down load contents a.s.a.p

p.s THQ YOU COULD RECTIFIE YOUR MISTAKE WITH THE SIMPLE DLC WE REALY NEED IT

First and foremost THQ DOES NOT MAKE ANY PART OF THE GAME.. they only hype guppies like you into thinking they do forcing you to believe the hype and bullshit and buying the game. Secondly there will not be any more DLC that I can possibly fathom coming anytime for SVRLoW.. From what I understand the game didn't sell to well either so THQ wouldn't bother with Yukes to make DLC for a game struggling to sell at 22 dollars..

[quote name='Kat' post='6411255' date='Aug 1 2009, 09:49 AM']First and foremost THQ DOES NOT MAKE ANY PART OF THE GAME.. they only hype guppies like you into thinking they do forcing you to believe the hype and bullshit and buying the game. Secondly there will not be any more DLC that I can possibly fathom coming anytime for SVRLoW.. From what I understand the game didn't sell to well either so THQ wouldn't bother with Yukes to make DLC for a game struggling to sell at 22 dollars..[/quote]
that's your opinion that's OK first thq does make the game . I'm not a guppie and there has never been any dlc for the game period I'm saying this game would be a bigger hit if there was dlc would make the game more appealing to wrestling fans game didn't sell to well your right but it helped the sale of svr2009 which is a big seller .if dlc was added to legends of wrestlemania it would bring alot of interest back to the game. it needs it to survive.hope svr2010 has dlc and import from low then that would make me so happy but you have your opinion i have mine what makes the world go round .

[quote name='bartlec' post='6411327' date='Aug 1 2009, 04:31 AM'][quote name='Kat' post='6411255' date='Aug 1 2009, 09:49 AM']First and foremost THQ DOES NOT MAKE ANY PART OF THE GAME.. they only hype guppies like you into thinking they do forcing you to believe the hype and bullshit and buying the game. Secondly there will not be any more DLC that I can possibly fathom coming anytime for SVRLoW.. From what I understand the game didn't sell to well either so THQ wouldn't bother with Yukes to make DLC for a game struggling to sell at 22 dollars..[/quote]
that's your opinion that's OK first thq does make the game . I'm not a guppie and there has never been any dlc for the game period I'm saying this game would be a bigger hit if there was dlc would make the game more appealing to wrestling fans game didn't sell to well your right but it helped the sale of svr2009 which is a big seller .if dlc was added to legends of wrestlemania it would bring alot of interest back to the game. it needs it to survive.hope svr2010 has dlc and import from low then that would make me so happy but you have your opinion i have mine what makes the world go round .
[/quote]
No.. THQ is a publisher not a developer.. their soul job is to market and advertise.. they do how ever own smaller companies that develop for them, but Yukes (who developed the Smackdown series isn't one of them to the best of my knowledge) Also the smackdown series is a franchise game which means the development team have little to no time to make dlc due to the fact they start the next game in the series right after the latest drop, sometimes even before.

Archived