Karaoke

.DUB

I would usually by shy enough in public, but one of my friends decided it would be lolz if they put my name in for karaoke when on holidays without telling me. Was called up to sing Wake Me Up Before You Go Go by Wham! Usually I'd be kinda nervous about the whole public thing..but, I actually really enjoyed it. Was so much fun, started throwing some serious shapes and all..lol. Then went up to do What Is Love? by Haddaway afterwards. As long as you don't take yourself seriously you'll have a great time with it. Is so much fun, would recommend it.

Many people done it before, or got good stories from it?

There could be an argument to put this in general chat, but decided here for now..

[quote name='Spyder78' post='6396100' date='Jul 29 2009, 12:27 AM']I got it renamed Scary-oke.. Cause I was that damn bad.. Mind you I was about 17 Jack D's and cokes in and my buddy did same thing he put my name in to get me back for something I forget what I did too him thou :lol:[/quote]

:lol:
That sounds like the beginning of a disaster right enough..least you mightn't of remembered it all. lol.

And I now love singing on Rock Band too. (Y)

Archived