Jimmy Jacobs. Anyone Want A Form

From Behind These Walls

After a situation with my computer im finaly back.

The Form will be released if u guys want it. Just drop a Comment

It Might be my last this year but i may do sum originals.And Btw if anyone wants to do a Better face pic for my i'd be ova the moon.

[img]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac170/RevolutionAvenue/DSC00501.jpg[/img]

Thanks Guys.

[quote name='RevolutionAvenue' post='6387430' date='Jul 27 2009, 03:12 PM']yeah the jaw was like a 2 minute job so il re- look into it thanks for commenting m8

Any More Comments? I Might Update it soon i need more feeback first tho[/quote]
I THINK U SHOULD PUT A BI\T LESS ALPHA ON MAKEUP TO GIVE TEXTURED LOOK

[quote name='RevolutionAvenue' post='6387623' date='Jul 27 2009, 04:09 PM']thanks for the comment dude il work on it although it may be the cammra il see if i can sort it out :D But thanks for the advice[/quote]
np and ill try to release are formula today but if u want to use some of our parts

[quote name='mr.mcbeermoney' post='6393214' date='Jul 28 2009, 07:58 AM'][quote name='RevolutionAvenue' post='6392388' date='Jul 28 2009, 07:00 AM']Dyno when u say yours is better, better than whos?[/quote]
he was talkin about mine
[/quote]
:nono:

I disagree.

[quote name='Twitch.' post='6393443' date='Jul 28 2009, 03:26 PM'][quote name='mr.mcbeermoney' post='6393214' date='Jul 28 2009, 07:58 AM'][quote name='RevolutionAvenue' post='6392388' date='Jul 28 2009, 07:00 AM']Dyno when u say yours is better, better than whos?[/quote]
he was talkin about mine
[/quote]
:nono:

I disagree.
[/quote]
no im sayin he said his was better than mine not vice versa man

[quote name='RevolutionAvenue' post='6393464' date='Jul 28 2009, 05:12 PM']lol wth is every1 talkin bout. coz i dont mind if moneys is better than mine i just want help improving it :)

THanks for the comments guys my update will be up in like an hour or so :dance:

*Updated* Enjoy :dance:[/quote]
FIRST urs is better
SECOND the new stache looks a bit sloppy

Ok Dude Ur Opinion, But i dont really see wats up with the stache

oh sorry i just noticed the stache design i used is a little to dark compared to the rest thanks for bringin it up m8. Il try to take a quick pic now ive blended it in more ;)

Anythin else u tink needs changin before i take a new pic

thanks for the comment m8 :)

Yeah the eyepatch was a :censored: coz the refs show tat the string holding the patch doesent go down in a angle and thats why i made it with designs athough making a eye patch out of designs kinda defetes the object as wenever he opens his eye its as if it goes through lol.

And as for the face its been a tricky 1 are u judging it from my update? if so i think its less of the size more of were everything is on the face

Thanks For The Comments KeEp Em Comin'

[quote name='RevolutionAvenue' post='6394947' date='Jul 28 2009, 08:10 PM']thanks for the comment m8 :)

Yeah the eyepatch was a :censored: coz the refs show tat the string holding the patch doesent go down in a angle and thats why i made it with designs athough making a eye patch out of designs kinda defetes the object as wenever he opens his eye its as if it goes through lol.

And as for the face its been a tricky 1 are u judging it from my update? if so i think its less of the size more of were everything is on the face

Thanks For The Comments KeEp Em Comin'[/quote]
u should just get normal eyepatch and cover the string and make your own

Archived