What wrestlers used these moves

Craig27

Here's a wikipedia history lesson:

Kryptonite Krunch

The Kryptonite Krunch is an over the shoulder back to belly piledriver in which the attacker shoulders the victim by clutching him/her around the knees and lifting him/her onto his/her shoulder so that the victim's head is dangling by the waist of the attacker. The attacker then holds the attacker in place by holding his/her leg with one arm and applies a headlock to the victim with his/her other arm. The victim is now bent into a circle. The attacker then drops to a seated position, driving the head of the victim into the ground.

The move was named Kryptonite Krunch by Nova, although it has been done for years under many other names like the Reality Check and the Schwein.

Other notable users include: CIMA (Schwein), Elix Skipper (Sudden Death), Crash Holly (Crash Course)

Another method used when performing this over the shoulder piledriver sees the attacking wrestler lift the opponent over one shoulder but bring him/her across the wrestler's back and place the victim's head under the other arm. This version is best known as Mariko Yoshida's Air Raid Crash, a name which is often wrongly used when referring to the Kryptonite Krunch.

Other notable users include: A. J. Styles, Finlay

and which Back Suplex is 9? if you tell me, i'll let you know...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Whaaaaa???? Judgement Slam and Angle slam looking like Back Suplex 9?? You're thinking of #8. 9 is the one on the ground. That's a wheelbarrow suplex. Eric Young does it in TNA.

Lesnar does the angelito Stretch? Since when? He does the BrockLock, a modified Stretch Muffler. I haven't heard of him using a modified angelito stretch.

Jos-B covered the Air Raid just fine.

No, 9 is the suplex from the back, you hook your arms between their legs and do a back suplex, but they land perpendicular to your body, kind of like a samoan drop or an Angle Slam...HBK's Teardrop Suplex had a leg hook like Back suplex 9, but also had them land on their head like the Judgement Slam. Did I clear that up? I wasn't talking about the Wheelbarrow Suplex that Orton did as a finisher in OVW.

[quote name='Jos-B' post='70606' date='Mar 28 2006, 05:20 PM']No, 9 is the suplex from the back, you hook your arms between their legs and do a back suplex, but they land perpendicular to your body, kind of like a samoan drop or an Angle Slam...HBK's Teardrop Suplex had a leg hook like Back suplex 9, but also had them land on their head like the Judgement Slam. Did I clear that up? I wasn't talking about the Wheelbarrow Suplex that Orton did as a finisher in OVW.[/quote]

You've got the numbers mixed up though dude. The angle slam type back suplex is #8. #9 is on the ground.

• 3 years later...

Archived