Storymode Ideas?

UFCRULEZ

I agree with you. That would be pretty cool. You could choose the MEM or Frontline then each week, you could choose to play different matches with different people, for example:

Week 1: Scott Steiner vs. AJ Styles
Week 2: Kevin Nash vs. Daniels.

Then if there was a beat down, you could choose what to do, whether to walk away, or you oculd choose a weapon to beat them up with. And you could suddenly turn on the MEM/ Frontline.

You could start when they first formed then you could do all the battles. And you could veen have Sting's turn and everything.

Unfortunately, I don't see this happening.

[quote name='RyaN-2298' post='6361535' date='Jul 22 2009, 07:47 PM']I agree with you. That would be pretty cool. You could choose the MEM or Frontline then each week, you could choose to play different matches with different people, for example:

Week 1: Scott Steiner vs. AJ Styles
Week 2: Kevin Nash vs. Daniels.

Then if there was a beat down, you could choose what to do, whether to walk away, or you oculd choose a weapon to beat them up with. And you could suddenly turn on the MEM/ Frontline.

You could start when they first formed then you could do all the battles. And you could veen have Sting's turn and everything.

Unfortunately, I don't see this happening.[/quote]

I don't see this happening either. I still don't believe the game will be released.

Archived