***ADMINS*** - Whats the deal with my account?

Plush.

Yeah this is Lai btw >_>

Right, so my suspension finished yesterday, which stems from the posting of a certain website with *censored* advertisements which my pop up blocker stopped thus I never knew about, but anyway.

So I log back onto my account yesterday, only to find my posting permissions have been removed?

Can this be explained as to why it was done, and possibly changed sicne my suspension is through?

Sorry, but being suspended, then having posting permissions removed, it's sorta like putting on two condoms instead of one, just to be extra safe yeah?

I can understand the suspension thing, but why remove the posting permissions when im suspended in the first place? I'd be unable to post, due to suspension, so why take away a privilege that I wouldnt have in the first place?

So yeah, can I get an answer, and possibly a solution to the problem?

Thanks.

If you get suspended from school, your not allowed to go to school

If your suspened with a house arrest, your not allowed leave your house.

If your suspended on an internet forum, your not allowed to post.

It is that simple: Since we cant give you house arrest, or suspend you from school, what other ways are there to suspend you?

Suspending means you wont be able to do things, aside from reading.

Yeah, the suspensions FINISHED, so why should I still be held back from participating in features of the forum when the main punishment is over?

I'd rather an admin came in here and handled this, not members who just wanna throw in their two cents.

Yes, I'm perfectly aware of the duplicate accounts rule, but how else can I ask why the posting permissions were removed?

And yeah, I'm waiting to find out why the posting permissions were removed, so can you all please stop entering this topic and giving your opinions, I don't need nor want them. I only made the topic to get an answer from one of the Admins, not members who wanna be backseat mods.

• 2 weeks later...
Im looking into this now.

Hi,

Your account was rendered unusable during the suspension process and it needed an admin to revert the changes.

There was a delay as there was an ongoing discuss due to the severity of what was posted but previous good membership and your time on the forum means that I have removed all the restrictions and you are free to use the account again.

Archived