My ComicBook Characters - A compilation

eslipihed

Hi guys! Just wanted your opinion on some CAWS of comicbook characters that I made. Some of them you may have already seen before which I just updated. Some are new CAWS that I have made before but never gotten the time to take pics and look for opinions.

So here it is...

[img]http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo158/eslipihed/COMICBOOK-01.jpg[/img]

Things to notë:
1. I have maximized all 32 layers for most of the CAWS specially the ones with more details i.e superman
2. Batman logo is different from my Batman Dark Knight Logo. His utility belt is also different.
3. For CAWS with designs at their backs I added a back view of the character.
4. Yes. The spider logo in spiderman's back is missing 2 legs. sorry no more layers.
5. Daredevil has horns although its not clear but these are just designs with highlights and not 3d type horns.
6. I took off the cape of SPAWN so that his back designs can ba seen.

Well, hope youu guys can give your opinions on these. TY

[quote name='The Casual Flock' post='6342648' date='Jul 19 2009, 02:25 PM']Amazing work. There's not a lot else to say. I wouldn't change anything about any of them really, maybe Superman, he looks a little old, idk, I'm looking for something because they're all great.[/quote]

Thanks man. Yeah the shadows on the face actually made it look a lot older but the actual CAW looks a little bit younger. Got the pics off my LCD TV only so the clarity ain't that great.

Still. Thanks again man.

Thanks guys for the note of appreciation.

Greg, I'm also not happy with my Spawn, specifically, the face. But also looking at it now, it seems that I need to morph the head a bit. It looks a little bit too rounded. Anything specific, you'd like to comment on?

ItalianoFBI, I haven't typed up any of the formulas for these guys yet. But I am thinking about what to add up next. I made a joker based on what I saw with King's (King of Dragons) topic for AA Joker. But didn't include it here because there are already so many jokers around.

JR_Bizzle, This was the bat symbol I was talking about in King's topic for Batman and Superman. It takes less layers than my orginal bat symbol in Batman Dark Knight. An yeah, I love it too.. hehehe

I'm thinking of doing Solomon Grundy next. Based on the DC universe game. Any others you guys might like? Just remember we (PS3 users) are at a little disadvantage with regards to layers but I always try to make it as close as possible layers permitting.

Thanks again for all the comments

• 4 months later...
One thing I might change, the Bane, his legs are a little too thick for my liking. I always used to joke that he looked like he was being grabbed by a giant hand around his legs and squeezed like a tube of toothpaste, all the muscles and bulk on the upper body, but with incredibly athletic legs

Other than that, very impressive, especially the Superman emblem, don't suppose you could shed any light on how you accomplished the look?

[quote name='wisemantonofski' date='10 December 2009 - 03:27 PM' timestamp='1260458869' post='6912410']
One thing I might change, the Bane, his legs are a little too thick for my liking. I always used to joke that he looked like he was being grabbed by a giant hand around his legs and squeezed like a tube of toothpaste, all the muscles and bulk on the upper body, but with incredibly athletic legs

Other than that, very impressive, especially the Superman emblem, don't suppose you could shed any light on how you accomplished the look?
[/quote]

dude you've been here long enough to know not to bump old topics

[quote name='TwistedTemptation' date='10 December 2009 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1260459832' post='6912430']
[quote name='wisemantonofski' date='10 December 2009 - 03:27 PM' timestamp='1260458869' post='6912410']

[/quote]

dude you've been here long enough to know not to bump old topics
[/quote]

Whoops, guess I didn't see the date it was posted, my apologies

Archived