Update on TNA and Midway!!

UFCRULEZ

UPDATE:The Los Angeles Timesis reporting that about 100 developers in its San Diego office, ones who have been working on a the second TNA iMPACT! video game have been let go. The lay offs were a part of a 46% cut of the staff, which is roughly 520 employees in total. Midway is currently looking for a buyer for the California studio, and if one is not found, the studio will be shut down completely. There is still no mention what will happen to the TNA Video Game License if that happens.

i thought the chicago studio were the ones who worked on impact?!? anyway I hope somebody buys the license or some other company picks it up if not. there needs to be an impact 2...with many improvements, sure...but a sequel none-the-less would be nice if it ever sees the light of day.............

[quote name='CHAZmaniac' post='6344458' date='Jul 19 2009, 03:32 PM'][quote name='€hrisJeri€hoFan' post='6344423' date='Jul 19 2009, 08:24 PM']TNA was fun,though.I really did enjoy it.[/quote]

So did I.......for about 5 minutes.
[/quote]
for 5 minutes well thats your opinion me i loved the game the story was good gameplay was good all it need was more moves,matches,and weapons and it would have been epic

[quote name='bigjuice9988' post='6345207' date='Jul 19 2009, 10:44 PM'][quote name='CHAZmaniac' post='6344458' date='Jul 19 2009, 03:32 PM'][quote name='€hrisJeri€hoFan' post='6344423' date='Jul 19 2009, 08:24 PM']TNA was fun,though.I really did enjoy it.[/quote]

So did I.......for about 5 minutes.
[/quote]
for 5 minutes well thats your opinion me i loved the game the story was good gameplay was good all it need was more moves,matches,and weapons and it would have been epic
[/quote]

I don't deny the game was good. It was good. Just felt like a demo.

• 1 month later...
who u calling a kid, when you're the 1, alexthebadguy, who acts like a kid... always badmouthing SvR & thinking TNA Impact is the best game ever made. They both have pros & cons about them...

And son, I'm far from a kid... I was getting ass, while you was probably still swimming around in your dad's nutsack!!

LOL so u saying u an OLD FAT FU** that still debates wrestling games...no problem with me

and if u gonna QUOTE ME on "tna is the best game ever made" find that quote of mine where i said that...or else keep ur BS to urself boy!! cuz i never said TNA is the BEST game ever boy!

and u the one that tried to be "funny" "smart" or "cool" by putting my name in yo post...now u crying cuz i called ur old ass "kid" LOOOOOOOL issues man...u got issues!

You're an assclown... alex. Don't care what you think of me. And you do think Impact is the best game ever made... and you need to respect your elders, assclown... or I'll have your momma smack you in the face, after I smack her in the face with my balls, son...

Now take that boy, & shove it!!!

[quote name='alexL3ATHAF4CE' post='6597214' date='Sep 10 2009, 08:05 AM']LOL so u saying u an OLD FAT FU** that still debates wrestling games...no problem with me

and if u gonna QUOTE ME on "tna is the best game ever made" find that quote of mine where i said that...or else keep ur BS to urself boy!! cuz i never said TNA is the BEST game ever boy!

and u the one that tried to be "funny" "smart" or "cool" by putting my name in yo post...now u crying cuz i called ur old ass "kid" LOOOOOOOL issues man...u got issues![/quote]

bOO HOO Shut the hell up baby.

[quote name='alexL3ATHAF4CE' post='6597214' date='Sep 9 2009, 09:05 PM']LOL so u saying u an OLD FAT FU** that still debates wrestling games...no problem with me

and if u gonna QUOTE ME on "tna is the best game ever made" find that quote of mine where i said that...or else keep ur BS to urself boy!! cuz [b]i never said[/b] [b]TNA is the BEST game ever boy![/b]

and u the one that tried to be "funny" "smart" or "cool" by putting my name in yo post...now u crying cuz i called ur old ass "kid" LOOOOOOOL issues man...u got issues![/quote]
Is it me or did u just say that TNA is the best game ever?
and before anyone says it,yes I know Im being a smartass :P

And I don't need to find your quote, alex... everyone here knows that you defend this game to the very end. When most who have played both TNA & SvR, clearly see that SvR is better. And you go and say things like "you're just a SvR fanboy" or "you haven't played Impact, you don't know what you're talking about"....

If that doesn't sound like that you think TNA Impact is the best game ever, then you son, have the issues.

[quote name='american dream' post='6593239' date='Sep 9 2009, 06:27 AM']who u calling a kid, when you're the 1, alexthebadguy, who acts like a kid... always badmouthing SvR & thinking TNA Impact is the best game ever made. They both have pros & cons about them...

And son, I'm far from a kid... I was getting ass, while you was probably still swimming around in your dad's nutsack!![/quote]
The only ass you ever get is when your finger tears through the toilet paper.

Just kidding. :)

[quote name='CHAZmaniac' post='6343811' date='Jul 19 2009, 01:41 PM']Where are AKI nowadays? This could be their chance to have a go at next-gen.[/quote]
They are now syn Sophia, Inc. They made Ready 2 Rumble: Revolution for the Wii.

[quote name='alexL3ATHAF4CE' post='6597214' date='Sep 9 2009, 09:05 PM']LOL so u saying u an OLD FAT FU** that still debates wrestling games...no problem with me

do you need a hug?

*gives hug*

all Better now ;-D

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='UFCRULEZ' post='6339407' date='Jul 18 2009, 05:47 PM']UPDATE:The Los Angeles Timesis reporting that about 100 developers in its San Diego office, ones who have been working on a the second TNA iMPACT! video game have been let go. The lay offs were a part of a 46% cut of the staff, which is roughly 520 employees in total. Midway is currently looking for a buyer for the California studio, and if one is not found, the studio will be shut down completely. There is still no mention what will happen to the TNA Video Game License if that happens.[/quote]
THQ bout Midway like 3 months ago

[quote name='#1_the_rock_fan' post='6658545' date='Sep 24 2009, 07:57 PM'][quote name='UFCRULEZ' post='6339407' date='Jul 18 2009, 05:47 PM']UPDATE:The Los Angeles Timesis reporting that about 100 developers in its San Diego office, ones who have been working on a the second TNA iMPACT! video game have been let go. The lay offs were a part of a 46% cut of the staff, which is roughly 520 employees in total. Midway is currently looking for a buyer for the California studio, and if one is not found, the studio will be shut down completely. There is still no mention what will happen to the TNA Video Game License if that happens.[/quote]
THQ bout Midway like 3 months ago
[/quote]

Warner Bros bought game licenses of Midway [doesn't include Midway being bought out], and THQ ONLY bought the San Diego studio. [doesn't include Midway being bought out] Are you starting to see a pattern? Midway is still around, just not the San Diego studio, ya hear?

Good, glad I could help.

Archived