**Admins** GFX.Caws Flood Control

[quote name='b r o k e n .' post='6337785' date='Jul 18 2009, 04:58 PM'][quote name='Novocaine.' post='6337348' date='Jul 17 2009, 09:38 PM']Is 15 seconds that long to wait for...Honestly?[/quote]
once every 30 seconds? yes. it is.
[/quote]

Do you really need to post every 30 seconds?

[quote name='Novocaine.' post='6364260' date='Jul 22 2009, 11:30 PM'][quote name='b r o k e n .' post='6337785' date='Jul 18 2009, 04:58 PM'][quote name='Novocaine.' post='6337348' date='Jul 17 2009, 09:38 PM']Is 15 seconds that long to wait for...Honestly?[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Go away. You're not being cool.

[quote name='b r o k e n .' post='6367325' date='Jul 24 2009, 09:07 AM'][quote name='Novocaine.' post='6364260' date='Jul 22 2009, 11:30 PM'][quote name='b r o k e n .' post='6337785' date='Jul 18 2009, 04:58 PM'][quote name='Novocaine.' post='6337348' date='Jul 17 2009, 09:38 PM']Is 15 seconds that long to wait for...Honestly?[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Go away. You're not being cool.
[/quote]

I don't go to the Feedback Forum to be cool.
Have fun bumping this every other week, for a reply you're probably not going to get/like from one of the admins.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Ollie The Magic Bum' post='6522370' date='Aug 25 2009, 01:05 AM']...what in the world would you possibly need to post less than 30 seconds from the last time you made a post, especially in the GFX section?[/quote]
K so I say something in one topic. so I exit that topic. I go into another topic. I know what I want to say. I want to say it and move on to a new topic. but I count to 30. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10*censored*ING PAIN IN THE ASS.

seriously though, if you don't share the same problem, don't be an asshole and just leave.

I could care less about this. My main problem is the PMing once every 2 min. When I sometimes have to respond to 4 people at once. This means I have to choose who I respond to and depending on the urgency of the messages that can be a problem...

[quote name='Broken Cavallo' post='6544179' date='Aug 29 2009, 06:01 PM'][quote name='Ollie The Magic Bum' post='6522370' date='Aug 25 2009, 01:05 AM']...what in the world would you possibly need to post less than 30 seconds from the last time you made a post, especially in the GFX section?[/quote]
K so I say something in one topic. so I exit that topic. I go into another topic. I know what I want to say. I want to say it and move on to a new topic. but I count to 30. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10*censored*ING PAIN IN THE ASS.

seriously though, if you don't share the same problem, don't be an asshole and just leave.
[/quote]

If you'd consistantly give out decent comments and criticism besides "lolwhoredstock" (not saying you've said exactly that, but you get what I mean) and things like that, you wouldn't run into the 30 second problem.

And you're saying that if anyone opposes your idea to stay out of your topic? That's laughable.

[quote name='Ollie The Magic Bum' post='6548761' date='Aug 30 2009, 02:10 PM'][quote name='Broken Cavallo' post='6544179' date='Aug 29 2009, 06:01 PM'][quote name='Ollie The Magic Bum' post='6522370' date='Aug 25 2009, 01:05 AM']...what in the world would you possibly need to post less than 30 seconds from the last time you made a post, especially in the GFX section?[/quote]

[/quote]

If you'd consistantly give out decent comments and criticism besides "lolwhoredstock" (not saying you've said exactly that, but you get what I mean) and things like that, you wouldn't run into the 30 second problem.

And you're saying that if anyone opposes your idea to stay out of your topic? That's laughable.
[/quote]
I'm saying if you don't share the same problem, or don't care, don't post. now be a good little nub boy and go to a topic where you know what you're talking about.

no. i didn't say that.

k lemme put this in terms you can understand.

let's say somebody can't read (you). Now you sit in a school (this topic) with a book trying to read. Now I come along. Now am I going to be like you and say "Do you really need to read anyway?", am I going to try and help you?, or do I just not care at all? In which case to the last, I'll just leave the school because i have no buisness there.

I'll say again. be a good little boy and go to a topic where you know what you're talking about.

And I'll put this in terms you can understand:
You post nothing of value to begin with. The last thing we need is more of your inane posts in the GFX section (or any other section, for that matter) in quicker succession.

Now, I'm done here. Make sure you keep bumping the topic every few weeks for good measure. That will, without a doubt, make it happen.

If the flood control was turned off, I'd bet you that we would see the troll targeting that section and creating a great deal more spam.

Also I don't think this is a huge problem. Only three people are bothered about this according to the replies in this topic, and one of them has racked up 1000+ posts in half a month. Most likely a previously banned member.

Also this does belong in Feedback, the regular board is for reports, queries and problems you may be encountering. This is a suggestion to alter how the board is run, so yeah.

[quote name='Jαysus C.' post='6554457' date='Aug 31 2009, 05:10 PM']Also this does belong in Feedback, [b]the regular board is for reports, queries and problems [/b]you may be encountering. This is a suggestion to alter how the board is run, so yeah.[/quote]
i thought of it as more of a problem. but whatevs.

[quote name='RRS' post='6554244' date='Aug 31 2009, 04:27 PM']Now, I shall await your negative comment because I don't see eye-to-eye with you..[/quote]
You are bad at checkers.

I honestly hope you don't believe that. Ollie just uses that as an excuse to hate me. Your stupid if you believe I don't respect others opinions. When of course, there opposition is justified. If not, I do (from time to time) point out the error of ways. But seriously don't be an ignorant asshole like others around here. If you knew me, you'd understand I don't mean half the shit I say.

[quote name='Broken Cavallo' post='6556020' date='Aug 31 2009, 11:27 PM']I honestly hope you don't believe that. Ollie just uses that as an excuse to hate me. Your stupid if you believe I don't respect others opinions. When of course, there opposition is justified. If not, I do (from time to time) point out the error of ways. But seriously don't be an ignorant asshole like others around here. If you knew me, you'd understand I don't mean half the shit I say.[/quote]
From half of the replies I've seen you make in this thread, you've have something rude to say to anyone who differs opinions with you.

Archived