After you pretty much finish SVR06?

Enigma.

After finishing season mode, getting all of the trophies and completing all the challenges, what do you do when you play SVR06?

I myself just make caws and movesets of the past and present superstars and I also create belts and defend them against other caws/superstars that are in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Enigma.' post='6303161' date='Jul 11 2009, 12:38 AM']I can't get my caws on GM Mode :l how do you?[/quote]
Easy when you are in GM mode before you choose which show you want hit the start button and a screen should pop up with the superstars, legends, and your caws then you will see something that says on/off all of your caws will be turned off making them not available for the draft but what you have to do is highlight your caws name and hit the O button when you do it should say "On" beside the caws name and then you can draft them also you can use this to turn off all the good superstars then after you start the season go to free agency and turn all those good superstars back on and wallah you have the most popular superstars on your show making it a lot easier to win

• 2 weeks later...
only thing to do is: make sure you have it on LEGEND DIFFICUTLY,

and Create past/present CAWs with REAL Movesets and not just ALL POWER moves, keeping it TRUE to their real moves as best as possible! try to create a similar entrance, then fight for the Titles! i liked doing the matches that have 6 wrestlers at one (battle royal, hiac, hardcore, etc)! thats always a challenge!

i myself have lots of LUCHADOR Caws and they play sweet with their 'luchador' movesets
Luchadors:

Blue Demon
Santo
Tinieblas
Rayo De Jalisco
Fishman
Huracan Ramirez
Mil Mascaras
Dos Caras
Octagon
Atlantis
Ultimo Dragon