Yoshi Tatsu

Mr. Carlton

Yoshi tatsu recently debuted on ECW defeating Shelton benjamin, what do u guys think of him?
Personally, i think he's got massive potential and hopefully gets a push like kofi kingston did on his first year, Yoshi reminds me of him actually

[quote name='TheNetworkZ' post='6281382' date='Jul 6 2009, 06:14 PM']Yeah, we can determine how good a wrestler is by one kick.[/quote]

ever heard of FCW? u should check out some of his matches there, or new japan pro wrestling

plus, it [i]was[/i] a good kick :D

[quote name='TheNetworkZ' post='6281382' date='Jul 6 2009, 04:14 PM']Yeah, we can determine how good a wrestler is by one kick.[/quote]

We've judged on less...

[quote name='CKKF' post='6281405' date='Jul 6 2009, 04:27 PM']Has the best theme song ever. <3[/quote]

Completely true

[quote name='JTS' post='6281467' date='Jul 6 2009, 07:11 PM']Looks he might be the next Tajiri,just a notch below.[/quote]

hopefully he goes abov what tajiri accomplished, maybe around shelton benjamins level, he'll be a good mid-carder someday

I reckon hes just another one of those attitudish people like the miz, he went on an undeafeted streak in his debut and then gets it ended by lets say Tommy Dreamer (coz of ECW) and then he moves to Raw and calls out John Cena and Cena doesnt come out and then suddenly starts a Yoshi 7 Cena 0 but i doubt that'll happen so i guess he'll turn out like Jimmy Wang Yang or Kung Fu Naki, boring young superstars

[quote name='FacePalm:)' post='6281441' date='Jul 6 2009, 06:51 AM']His theme reminds me of Mario[/quote]

[center][i][color="#000000"]That's because it's just mainly all Mario noises in the background.

I like Yoshi. The guys got a good physic & is fun to watch in the ring. Make me think of RVD but more technical.

Sheamus has potential as long as that don't stereotype him too much for being Irish. The guys big too like DH Smith so he should fit in well. I'd still prefer Jimmy Jacobs but that's just me wishing.
[/color][/i] [/center]

[quote name='_yoshi_tatsu_' post='6281377' date='Jul 6 2009, 06:09 AM']Yoshi tatsu recently debuted on ECW defeating Shelton benjamin, what do u guys think of him?
Personally, i think he's got massive potential and hopefully gets a push like kofi kingston did on his first year, Yoshi reminds me of him actually[/quote]

Good wrestler saw him in New Japan but i cant believe they signed him instead of Takeshi Morishima, Morishima is the far better talent and he's World Title material.

I've seen him in FCW and NJPW, I like him a lot, he can go far IMO.

[quote name='TheCharismaticChaos' post='6284020' date='Jul 6 2009, 03:07 PM'][quote name='_yoshi_tatsu_' post='6281377' date='Jul 6 2009, 06:09 AM']Yoshi tatsu recently debuted on ECW defeating Shelton benjamin, what do u guys think of him?
Personally, i think he's got massive potential and hopefully gets a push like kofi kingston did on his first year, Yoshi reminds me of him actually[/quote]

Good wrestler saw him in New Japan but i cant believe they signed him instead of Takeshi Morishima, Morishima is the far better talent and he's World Title material.
[/quote]

I love Morishima.

[quote name='TheCharismaticChaos' post='6284020' date='Jul 6 2009, 03:07 PM'][quote name='_yoshi_tatsu_' post='6281377' date='Jul 6 2009, 06:09 AM']Yoshi tatsu recently debuted on ECW defeating Shelton benjamin, what do u guys think of him?

[/quote]

Very f'n true.

Yeah YoshiTatsu is pretty good and I hope this opens the door for more Japanese puro stars in the States. However, before everyone gets really geeked over this guy, keep in mind that he is still no KENTA or Morishima or Kohei Suwama or many other young stars from Japan.

Archived