Thumbtacks?

reptileink

I know it's Wikipedia, but found this interesting....

Thumbtacks has also been added to the game but havent yet been released to the public. A way to use thumbtacks is in Hell In A Cell. Irish whip your opponent into the stairwell but you have to of crashed down the cell to get there and you can pick up thumbtacks. If the player does the player's fighter will throw the tacks into the ring and get in the ring , pick up the tacks and preceed to empty the bag. The bag then disappears.

It was for Taker/Mankind HINC match(I bet that was gonna be a Relive moment, before Vince pulled Foley out the game)

I bet that Taker/Mankind HINC match was gonna be in the WM Tour Mode... I mean, that's exactly how Mankind landed on the announcer's table when Taker threw him off the top(they was commentating on that part on the PPV, because Foley's family was sitting behind the annoucer's table he fell through).

^ If that match was in the game (doubt it because it wasnt a Mania match) then it would have been really cool if they made Mick look into the camera with a bloody mouth and King says "He's smiling, JR!"

THUMBTACKS ARE IN THE GAME!!!

I played a HITC match this past weekend between Bulldog and Mankind(part of my story line) and low and behold, there ARE thumbtacks in the game!!

You have to throw your opponent into the ring stairs(don't ask me which set, because I was all over the apron)

But anyway, if you throw them into the stairs that don't have the tacks, they will disappear, once you throw them into the other stairs, a bag appears on the floor. Walk over, tap BB, and pick up the bag. Your wrestler will show it to the crowd, then proceed to dump them in the middle of the ring. You can do a couple "A" special moves on them. I did a chokeslam and a sort of choke powerbomb type move on them. They do stick in the opponents back, but don't stay there. FRIGGEN AWESOME!!

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='reptileink' post='6282045' date='Jul 6 2009, 05:18 AM']THUMBTACKS ARE IN THE GAME!!!

I played a HITC match this past weekend between Bulldog and Mankind(part of my story line) and low and behold, there ARE thumbtacks in the game!!

You have to throw your opponent into the ring stairs(don't ask me which set, because I was all over the apron)

But anyway, if you throw them into the stairs that don't have the tacks, they will disappear, once you throw them into the other stairs, a bag appears on the floor. Walk over, tap BB, and pick up the bag. Your wrestler will show it to the crowd, then proceed to dump them in the middle of the ring. You can do a couple "A" special moves on them. I did a chokeslam and a sort of choke powerbomb type move on them. They do stick in the opponents back, but don't stay there. FRIGGEN AWESOME!![/quote]

I just noticed it but I can't see them on the video I might try this once I get home it looks good. Can you do something else besides a Chokeslam and a Powerbomb?

[quote name='Wesker' post='6361221' date='Jul 22 2009, 01:49 PM']I just noticed it but I can't see them on the video I might try this once I get home it looks good. Can you do something else besides a Chokeslam and a Powerbomb?[/quote]

Not really sure, but I do know there are only a couple set "A" type moves, and those were the two(I am assuming they kept the animations from taker vs mankind) I think there is a running move to. Of course you can do moves onto them also, but not "set" moves.

Not sure if they disappear after a while or not, I always pin after the set moves.

[quote name='All.o4.Me.' post='6401888' date='Jul 30 2009, 03:34 AM'][quote name='GODstandard' post='6401371' date='Jul 29 2009, 07:47 PM']Wonder if they'll include thumbtacks in SVR 2010?[/quote]
They better, [b]If they can do it for LOW why not SVR.[/b]
[/quote]

Probably because thumbtacks isn't exactly "PG".

• 3 months later...

Archived