ENTERANCE MUSIC

ShaunR

How is it possible to change the wrestlers enterance music as I hope I can change the Big Boss Man's to his babyface music as I prefer that one and what music do people use for any CAW that I've seen on this site e.g. Papa Shango

Many many thanks in advance for a first time user

ShaunR

[quote name='ShaunR' post='6259191' date='Jul 1 2009, 01:10 PM']How is it possible to change the wrestlers enterance music as I hope I can change the Big Boss Man's to his babyface music as I prefer that one and what music do people use for any CAW that I've seen on this site e.g. Papa Shango

ShaunR[/quote]

Hey Shaun, welcome to the boards.........

and this thread was exactly 23 lines below yours....that's what we have search for....

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=314253"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=314253[/url]

[quote name='reptileink' post='6259492' date='Jul 1 2009, 07:06 PM'][quote name='ShaunR' post='6259191' date='Jul 1 2009, 01:10 PM']How is it possible to change the wrestlers enterance music as I hope I can change the Big Boss Man's to his babyface music as I prefer that one and what music do people use for any CAW that I've seen on this site e.g. Papa Shango

ShaunR[/quote]

Hey Shaun, welcome to the boards.........

and this thread was exactly 23 lines below yours....that's what we have search for....

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=314253"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=314253[/url]
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply but I'm still un - clear, is it possible to change the pre dertimined wrestlers that are already in the games music ???? Or just the legends that we personally create ???? Sorry I'm a compkete novice at things like this

Many thanks once again

we all start somewhere.

You can change an existing wrestler's music, yes.

but you cannot change their entrance costumes or anything. So if you are trying to do like an NWO stable, they will still enter with their standard costumes....sucks

[quote name='reptileink' post='6264237' date='Jul 2 2009, 05:40 PM']we all start somewhere.

You can change an existing wrestler's music, yes.

but you cannot change their entrance costumes or anything. So if you are trying to do like an NWO stable, they will still enter with their standard costumes....sucks[/quote]

Ha ha quite true reptile ink we do all have to start somewhere hence allmy questions LOL

So how would I go about changing the original wrestlers music ???? ( In easy to understand steps please )

Many thanks again for your time and understanding

1. Download the track to your PC/Laptop harddrive.

2. Insert a memory stick/usb stick into PC/laptop.

3. Create a folder called PS3.

4. Open PS3 folder and create a folder called MUSIC

5. Copy track to Memory stick/usb stick in the folder called MUSIC

3. Insert memory stick/usb stick into PS3.

4. Open up memory stick/usb stick on PS3 and copy track to harddrive.

5. Create a playlist called LOW Themes or something and copy to track to that playlist.

6. When in Create an Entrance mode, where it says about the Entrance Music, choose "Custom Soundtrack" and open up your playlist and choose the theme.

Hope this helps.

Any problems, just holla.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='XthebroodX' post='6448061' date='Aug 9 2009, 03:59 PM']I put songs from a burnt CD onto my XBox 360 and they don't work on Legends of WrestleMania for some reason. They work on SmackDown! vs Raw, but not LOWM. What's up with that? Would it be possible to PM me the answer?[/quote]
its because for some reason low only lets you play upto 25th playlist, so all i done was call my low songs aa, then the name example for razor ramon i called the playlist aarazor, that way it gets put at the top of the playlists and can have 25 songs for low and it wont interfere with sd vs raw. hope that helps

Archived