Will LOW be able to import into SVR2010

theCHUBE

While I'm a little disappointed in the gameplay of LOW, I still LOVE having all the legends I watched growing up. Anybody know if by some slim chance LOW will be able to import into the new SVR game?

I would doubt it but I can still keep my fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...
No matter if it's 8 months old or not... they should consider it. All the Legends in LOWM have been in a SvR game(with the exception of some), & all they need to do is add the LoWM roster to the SvR2010 disc, like they did with the SvR09 roster on the LoWM disc(as many ppl say, you didn't "import" the 09 roster, just unlocked them, since they were already on the disc.)

[quote name='CHAZmaniac' post='6269309' date='Jul 3 2009, 05:36 PM']Well some sites are saying that Legends will already be in the SVR2010 game so I doubt they will allow importing from a game 8 months older.[/quote]

Which sites are saying that legends will already be in the SVR2010 game. There has been nothing announced Its going to get revealed around about Summerslam time check the officel website.

This topic is pointless why is someone asking us did we make the game or something or is someone working for thq or Yukes here that's why you ask will LOW be able to import in SVR2010.

[quote name='american dream' post='6269591' date='Jul 3 2009, 08:45 PM']No matter if it's 8 months old or not... they should consider it. All the Legends in LOWM have been in a SvR game(with the exception of some), & all they need to do is add the LoWM roster to the SvR2010 disc, like they did with the SvR09 roster on the LoWM disc(as many ppl say, you didn't "import" the 09 roster, just unlocked them, since they were already on the disc.)[/quote]
This is not gonna happen.

They would stop selling LOWM copys when that happens, especially with svr being a yearly release.

but, Scott Cage... eventually sales drop. And LOWM sales will drastically start dropping (if it hasn't already), because it's very unpopular to the masses. And having the import feature(in 2010 or in later copies) could give the LOWM game a steady boost in sales... just think if they kept the import feature in the remaining time THQ/Yukes is under contract for to develop/publish, & they add some of the great things in LOWM(as far as CAW mode stuff/moves/taunts) into the SvR... that way they would no longer have to consider to put Legends into the SvR series, when all you would have to do is go buy the LOWM game.

Its true to say that it would give LOWM a second life for anyone that didn't buy it as they would key the import feature to the lowm dvd. As for the pumped up cartoonish wrestlers its no worse than 90% of the caws we will be facing online. I have no doubt that all of the parts made for create a legend will be in svr2010 as it expands the caw parts with little or no cost too THQ and Yukes. and importing the legends really depends on how the contracts were drawn up for certain legends who own thier personal gimmicks.

Which would have been the reason some stars from SVR09 didn't transfer. people who were released from the WWE and owned thier own gimmicks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived