manager abilities

nystyle

I dont know if there is another topic like this but I figured I'd make one for those, including myself, that havent yet figured out everything the managers can do in this game and what we must do to make it happen.

for example:[b] Bobby Heenan[/b]: throw opponent in to the corner on his side of the ring and he will climb on the apron and pull your opponents neck down on the top rope.

Mr. Fuji - throws powder in your eyes, hooks your leg with his cane

B. Hennan - gives you brass knucks(I think)

J. Hart. - screams in your ear w/megaphone when you get irish whipped into the turnbuckle(he has to be at the same turnbuckle outside the ring)

Paul Bearer - uses urn to "power up" Undertaker

that's all I know.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='theCHUBE' post='6228882' date='Jun 25 2009, 02:59 AM']When Mr. Fuji is in his tux and cane, I'm pretty sure he once hooked the rope and had the opponent fall out. It's one of those things that only happened once and can't figure out how to do it again.[/quote]

I have had this done to me twice when wrestling one of Fuji's guys but don't know how to make it happen.

The only other manager move I have seen so far is Paul energizing the Taker.

I've now also had powder tossed in my eyes by Fuji. I still have yet to see Jimmy Hart do anything other than get on the apron for the healing conferences.

A cool thing that has happened a couple of times is if you attempt a pin near the ropes and Heenan, the Brain will put his guys foot on the ropes to break the count.

I have taken the match outside the ring with each manager there but have not been able to get them to attack me or my opponent. But you can beat them down pretty good if you like.

:o [quote name='american dream' post='6228555' date='Jun 25 2009, 04:54 AM']Mr. Fuji - throws powder in your eyes, hooks your leg with his cane

B. Hennan - gives you brass knucks(I think)

J. Hart. - screams in your ear w/megaphone when you get irish whipped into the turnbuckle(he has to be at the same turnbuckle outside the ring)

Paul Bearer - uses urn to "power up" Undertaker

that's all I know.[/quote]

Bearer also hits you in head with urn in turnbuckle 8-)

Archived