TNA iMPACT! 2 character models!

RyanCE

They look really detailed but two things:

1) Why have Jim Cornette as a model?
2) Super Eric finished ages ago, he's turned heel now.

I'm thinking that maybe these could be DLC. super eric could be an alternative attire and jim cornette could be a wrestler. or if they've got single/with manager then he could be a non-playable wrestler

Guest C. Dowds
Look in the corner and you will see some writing. I put the video in HD to get a closer/clearer look and I belive it said "[i]Lee Imes[/i]." So, I went and googled the name, and I managed to find out that there just happened to be a Lee Imes who works at Midway. So, we can pretty much confirm that these images are real images but as to whether or not the images are from iMPACT! 1 or 2, we do not know.

[quote name='Suicide.' post='6222359' date='Jun 23 2009, 03:14 PM']They're good :cool: , but why Cornette, and Super Eric?[/quote]

Both for story mode.And Super Eric because Eric Young is your friend in the first game and it might have to do with something like that.

I hope they pull Super Eric before the game comes out. Cornette looks good, though.

[quote name='half_dead' post='6223452' date='Jun 23 2009, 05:23 PM'][b]TNA impact sucked gameplay wise.[/b][/quote]

Uh...no, it absolutely didn't. It was excellent gameplay wise. It just didn't have enough variation in moves. If they had different moves for different people, the game would have been about 10x better than SvR.

[quote name='Generations' post='6223967' date='Jun 23 2009, 08:31 PM']I hope they pull Super Eric before the game comes out. Cornette looks good, though.

[quote name='half_dead' post='6223452' date='Jun 23 2009, 05:23 PM'][b]TNA impact sucked gameplay wise.[/b][/quote]

Uh...no, it absolutely didn't. It was excellent gameplay wise. It just didn't have enough variation in moves. If they had different moves for different people, the game would have been about 10x better than SvR.
[/quote]

That's what I meant. It WAS fun for about a month, but its limited moveset just brought it down. If they had included more moves, more match types, ect, then, yes, it would be better than SvR

[quote name='half_dead' post='6224256' date='Jun 23 2009, 08:24 PM'][quote name='Generations' post='6223967' date='Jun 23 2009, 08:31 PM']I hope they pull Super Eric before the game comes out. Cornette looks good, though.

[/quote]

That's what I meant. It WAS fun for about a month, but its limited moveset just brought it down. If they had included more moves, more match types, ect, then, yes, it would be better than SvR
[/quote]

Well...you said it sucked gameplay wise...not that it lacked variety. The gameplay was awesome. Truly a great combat system with responsive controls, and realistic reactions. Everything you could want. Just missing variety. Not the same thing.

Guest C. Dowds
I wish that if you were in a tag match, and your partner was doing a move (eg. Samoan Drop, opponent on partners shoulders), that if you did a top rope move, it could do damge and have a (small) response from the opponent while the move carrys on. Or their could be actual tag team moves added next year.

[quote name='Generations' post='6224681' date='Jun 24 2009, 03:02 AM'][quote name='half_dead' post='6224256' date='Jun 23 2009, 08:24 PM'][quote name='Generations' post='6223967' date='Jun 23 2009, 08:31 PM']I hope they pull Super Eric before the game comes out. Cornette looks good, though.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]Well...you said it sucked gameplay wise...not that it lacked variety. The gameplay was awesome. Truly a great combat system with responsive controls, and realistic reactions. Everything you could want. Just missing variety. Not the same thing.[/b]
[/quote]

That is so true, not enough people relized that.

[quote name='Generations' post='6224681' date='Jun 23 2009, 09:02 PM'][quote name='half_dead' post='6224256' date='Jun 23 2009, 08:24 PM'][quote name='Generations' post='6223967' date='Jun 23 2009, 08:31 PM']I hope they pull Super Eric before the game comes out. Cornette looks good, though.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well...you said it sucked gameplay wise...not that it lacked variety. The gameplay was awesome. Truly a great combat system with responsive controls, and realistic reactions. Everything you could want. Just missing variety. Not the same thing.
[/quote]
I agree. Impact was very good but also very lacking.

Archived