Anyone Play World Of Warcraft?

Mick.

Ive been playing WOW, for about 3 years now. I have a new Blood Elf account, "BloodElfMick" lvl 11 currently. Im on the realm : Khaz Goroth what about you guys?

[quote name='TheSmokinDice' post='6210282' date='Jun 21 2009, 01:55 AM'][quote name='*Self Made*' post='6210255' date='Jun 20 2009, 05:49 PM'][quote name='A Reklats' post='6210232' date='Jun 20 2009, 07:43 PM']No.[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I've played WoW before, and I enjoyed it.. I get the feeling people who bash it just bash it for the hell of it, and never really gave it an honest go.. You can't deny the fact that it's a great game, otherwise people wouldn't be spending so much time on it.

But, based on your character's name, I gotta decline heavily >_>

I remember hearing a story that some kid died of exhaustion because he played it too much. They held an in-game funeral for the kid, only to be invaded by the rival clan, who killed everyone.

I thought it was hilarious.

[quote name='Lеgend' post='6211307' date='Jun 20 2009, 11:09 PM']I remember hearing a story that some kid died of exhaustion because he played it too much. They held an in-game funeral for the kid, only to be invaded by the rival clan, who killed everyone.

I thought it was hilarious.[/quote]

WIN :hqhq:

I've got the free trial but it asks me to get the newest update which I do and it starts downloading but it always hangs and downloads at like 0.01kb/s and really doesn't do shit.

[quote name='Lеgend' post='6211307' date='Jun 20 2009, 11:09 PM']I remember hearing a story that some kid died of exhaustion because he played it too much. They held an in-game funeral for the kid, only to be invaded by the rival clan, who killed everyone.

I thought it was hilarious.[/quote]

LMAO @ Rival clan.

South Park's WoW episode was epic. Stan's Dad with the USB :lol:

Archived