Another shot to Vickie?

Mick.

While Edge came into the rind complaining about his rematch, Morrison's music hits and grabs hold of a mic and starts making fun of Edge's appereance and such. And Morrison said at the very end "Im not the one with a fat, pig looking ex-wife."

Now cmon, what was that for huh? pretty mean if you ask me.

[quote name='TheMizâ„¢' post='6207587' date='Jun 20 2009, 01:39 AM']Shes gone, leave her alone.[/quote]

Why? I had to hear that annoying bitches, screeching banshee voice, every week, for almost three years, she deserves everything she is getting...I don't feel sorry for her at all.

So, no I will not leave her alone.

[quote name='Mr. Conductor' post='6207571' date='Jun 20 2009, 06:32 AM']Morrison was taking stabs at Edge, Edge was "married" to Vickie for nearly 2 years, it'd make sense to mention her. I don't get the concern many of you have with Vickie being insulted.[/quote]

not even 1 year,damn2 years ago it was 2007,when at this time he was going to cash his mitb against taker

That was pathetic, and your all idiots, how dare WWE script such awful stuff, after Vickie did everything for them, she was the only heel GM in years that got real heat, she got herself some, as I like to call, Honky Tonk Heat, meaning people really hated her guts and wanted to see her get her ass kicked. You can't manufacture a heel like that.

[quote name='(Smiling) JohnyH' post='6208010' date='Jun 20 2009, 11:17 PM']That was pathetic, and your all idiots, how dare WWE script such awful stuff, after Vickie did everything for them, she was the only heel GM in years that got real heat, she got herself some, as I like to call, Honky Tonk Heat, meaning people really hated her guts and wanted to see her get her ass kicked. You can't manufacture a heel like that.[/quote]

Well said, agree with you 100%.

[quote name='(Smiling) JohnyH' post='6208010' date='Jun 20 2009, 08:17 AM']That was pathetic, and your all idiots, how dare WWE script such awful stuff, after Vickie did everything for them, she was the only heel GM in years that got real heat, she got herself some, as I like to call, Honky Tonk Heat, meaning people really hated her guts and wanted to see her get her ass kicked. You can't manufacture a heel like that.[/quote]

Well said Johny.

[quote name='(Smiling) JohnyH' post='6208010' date='Jun 20 2009, 04:17 AM']That was pathetic, and your all idiots, how dare WWE script such awful stuff, after Vickie did everything for them, she was the only heel GM in years that got real heat, she got herself some, as I like to call, Honky Tonk Heat, meaning people really hated her guts and wanted to see her get her ass kicked. You can't manufacture a heel like that.[/quote]
Took the words right out of my mouth. She was one of the best heels IMO WWE should just stop messing with her.

[quote name='(Smiling) JohnyH' post='6208010' date='Jun 20 2009, 12:17 PM']That was pathetic, and your all idiots, how dare WWE script such awful stuff, after Vickie did everything for them, she was the only heel GM in years that got real heat, she got herself some, as I like to call, Honky Tonk Heat, meaning people really hated her guts and wanted to see her get her ass kicked. You can't manufacture a heel like that.[/quote]

While she was a good heel GM, i don't see a problem with WWE Scripting insults against Vickie and they don't owe her anything. By the way, i call it 'X-Pac Heat'.

Vickie knew what she was getting into when she joined WWE, she had watched her Family in the business for years and was most likely very aware of the antics in WWE. If she thought she was going to get through WWE without re-marks about her looks (especially as a Heel), then she would only be insulting herself.

Those "Pig insults" are nothing compared to alot of the stuff Wrestlers/Staff (GMs, Commentators and Interviewers) usually get in Promos, they were going to come out sooner or later, even if she hadn't left. Not even Vince's kids or "Golden Boy" HHH can get out of the harsh "insults" on screen.. Nobody escapes them.. that's WWE for you.

[quote name='BlackToxic' post='6208621' date='Jun 20 2009, 04:48 PM'][quote name='(Smiling) JohnyH' post='6208010' date='Jun 20 2009, 12:17 PM']That was pathetic, and your all idiots, how dare WWE script such awful stuff, after Vickie did everything for them, she was the only heel GM in years that got real heat, she got herself some, as I like to call, Honky Tonk Heat, meaning people really hated her guts and wanted to see her get her ass kicked. You can't manufacture a heel like that.[/quote]

While she was a good heel GM, i don't see a problem with WWE Scripting insults against Vickie and they don't owe her anything. By the way, i call it [b]'X-Pac Heat[/b]'.

Vickie knew what she was getting into when she joined WWE, she had watched her Family in the business for years and was most likely very aware of the antics in WWE. If she thought she was going to get through WWE without re-marks about her looks (especially as a Heel), then she would only be insulting herself.

Those "Pig insults" are nothing compared to alot of the stuff Wrestlers/Staff (GMs, Commentators and Interviewers) usually get in Promos, they were going to come out sooner or later, even if she hadn't left. Not even Vince's kids or "Golden Boy" HHH can get out of the harsh "insults" on screen.. Nobody escapes them.. that's WWE for you.
[/quote]
lol I forgot about X-Pac heat, I haven't heard that phrase in so long.

[quote name='Jiggy Djézus' post='6209273' date='Jun 20 2009, 03:01 PM']Who cares?
People in the WWE were humiliated far worse than Vickie Guerrero. Ask The Fink... Or better yet, ask the boss himself: Vince McMahon.[/quote]

What has Vickie done to deserve it? Other than listen to Creative?

[quote name='Jiggy Djézus' post='6209273' date='Jun 20 2009, 04:01 PM']Who cares?
People in the WWE were humiliated far worse than Vickie Guerrero. Ask The Fink... Or better yet, ask the boss himself: Vince McMahon.[/quote]

Even better yet: Ask Morrison himself. He has been more humiliated than Vickie.

[quote name='unknownsold13r' post='6209422' date='Jun 20 2009, 05:03 PM']Where is that stupid emo kid from the leave Britney alone youtube segments?

Leave Vickiie alone!

Seriously who cares, it is an insult on a show filled with insults.

who cares[/quote]

You asked, you got.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc[/url]

Archived