whats up with Shelton and Hass

The_Great_One

Are they reforming the WGTT again or what. I think it sucks because Shelton is doing great in the upper mid card putting on some really good match's, but poor Charlie Hass can't even get tv time. I won't mind if they do bring them back (since the tag divsion is stale right now anyway) and they dominate the tag divsion, but anything less then that is BS. Their a awesome team and they deserve nothing less than domination espicially with tag teams around nowadays. It made me cringe last time they formed and they were just jobbers to the hardys, because their way better then that. Also it can build charlie Hass again and he might have a chance on ECW after they break up.

imo id rather have shelton go on his own again. when he was on his own he was the united states champion that was actually winning matches and putting up really good performances. now that he is with haas again he has been on at least a 4 week losing streak to the same guy.

[quote name='TheNetworkZ' post='6206627' date='Jun 19 2009, 11:36 PM'][quote name='.Nightmare319' post='6206597' date='Jun 19 2009, 10:26 PM']Doesn't matter if they get back together or not, lately they have been jobbers.[/quote]

Not just any jobbers. Morrison's jobbers.
[/quote]
Yeah I know they making shelton do a full jobbing storyline for morrison. We have been getting some good matches out of it though so its not that bad

[quote name='XcLuZiVe222' post='6206661' date='Jun 19 2009, 11:42 PM']imo id rather have shelton go on his own again. when he was on his own he was the united states champion that was actually winning matches and putting up really good performances. now that he is with haas again he has been on at least a 4 week losing streak to the same guy.[/quote]
I feel the same way but Shelton has a chance to bring life back to the tag divsion and help charlie hass get back into the loop. I always thought of Sheltons big push coming from winning the MiTB and labeling himself the real mr. MiTB but he dosent have another shot at that until next april sooo why not.

[quote name='Generations' post='6206903' date='Jun 20 2009, 03:31 PM'][quote name='qabrielx' post='6206868' date='Jun 19 2009, 11:24 PM']Looks like Ortiz is joining them :lol:[/quote]

I'm hoping that was just one match...
[/quote]

[quote name='Generations' post='6206647' date='Jun 19 2009, 10:40 PM']I agree that they should be working toward total domination of the tag division. It sucks that they're losing so much.[/quote]

Indeed.

And for those that say these guys lack the charisma. So what... The tag division doesn't need big talkers so much as it needs great matches and meaningful title reigns right now. The WWE has plenty of showmen, and is overflowing with melodramatic angles, and comedic relief to the point that it isn't really relief so much as the focal point of the show half the time. They can afford some time to build up a great dominant tag team that runs roughshod over everyone, until an up and coming team can match them.

They really should build Shelton and Haas as that dominant team, and of course the Hart Dynasty should turn FACE and become their greatest challengers.

Cody and Ted could then deem that the tag titles are worth pursuing again, and this could eventually set up a heel turn for DH Smith to join legacy.

i will say the tag team division is starting to pick up. there isnt much need for them anymore. you have 4 great teams in legacy - which are being used poorly atm, the colons, hart dynasty and Cryme tyme. as much as i love wgtt, i see no need for them atm, and it is bringing shelton to a lower status than wat he could b.

look at Morrison and his big singles push - thats where shelton should b

[quote name='Mick.' post='6207470' date='Jun 19 2009, 10:05 PM'][quote name='Generations' post='6206903' date='Jun 20 2009, 03:31 PM'][quote name='qabrielx' post='6206868' date='Jun 19 2009, 11:24 PM']Looks like Ortiz is joining them :lol:[/quote]

I'm hoping that was just one match...
[/quote]
[/quote]
Theyve been in 2 or 3 matches with him, and now an attire change? HMMM

[quote name='hbk89' post='6208126' date='Jun 20 2009, 07:12 AM']i will say the tag team division is starting to pick up. there isnt much need for them anymore. you have 4 great teams in legacy - which are being used poorly atm, the colons, hart dynasty and Cryme tyme. as much as i love wgtt, i see no need for them atm, and it is bringing shelton to a lower status than wat he could b.

look at Morrison and his big singles push - thats where shelton should b[/quote]
priceless just sucks. if im the one that has to say it, then ill say it. i dont find anything entertaining about these guys at all. whenever they put up a match its boring as hell and whenever they talk its the same old we did this to batista or we deserve a title shot. these guys get rarely any crowd reaction. if it wasnt for randy orton these guys would be absolutely nowhere at all. the colons arent that great either. they get a small crowd reaction which is a disappointment really. its proof that you cant just fly around the ring to be cheered. these guys need to cut some promos to get the crowd more into them. the break up of miz and morrison easily effected the tag team division.

Archived