WolfgangJT's Brock Lesnar with some blend from Kung Fu's

WolfgangJT

Finally got a chance to show something I've been holding a while and haven't taken shots of...been busy as of late and hardly touch the game due to the birth of our daughter. This is the results of blending Kung Fu's eye and nose detail/makeups into my lower face detailing on my original morphing...and to be honest, I love this tons better than my old one...really makes it say "Brock" to me. Also had tweaked up the body morph a tad.

Back tat is my original, as I don't see any need to re-do or re-tweak to add yet another to the few different versions of the same tat done good a few times over already, and still like my old one, so never cared to bother messing any further...not really worth the time.

If you see any ideas to try morph wise, let me know. Feedback welcome. :)

[img]http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5930/brockface.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1980/brockbody.jpg[/img]

BTW, not sure if I'll get any chances to get typing done...just looking for ideas at the moment as Brock has always been my wife's fav guy to play as.

Edit: Also credit The D for ideas on the eye direction of the back tat

^^^Agree with Capone here (for once :P)

I love the body morphing though :o

And i'm sure you have this ref, but i'm gonna' use it as comparison for some suggestions
[img]http://www.clumsycrooks.com/media/files9/mugshots/brock_lesnar.jpg[/img]

Sorry, this was all I can find:

-add some lip thickness

Also not liking the nose area that much, but can't put my finger on it

is it the base skin, or the upper cheek makeup that causing it? could try a few things but want to get an idea what area I need to look at looking less "cartoony".

@N!c...nose is probably due to how defined the bridge looks with the shading of the face skin in that area...Brock's kinda blends into his cheeks instead of having a defined bridge which makes it appear wider in the ref you showed (thouh there are better refs of him that aren't looking from slightly under his face). May be the issue.

[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='6206284' date='Jun 19 2009, 09:33 PM']is it the base skin, or the upper cheek makeup that causing it? could try a few things but want to get an idea what area I need to look at looking less "cartoony".[/quote]

It's the base skin. It's nothing you did, I hate the skin itself. It gives it that cartoony look. And looking at that ref up there I'd say bring the eyes closer together, kill a tad bit of that nose height, raise the mouth height a little, and the eyes seem a little too angled.

That's all I got.

^ Just checked the face skin...the rest seemed to kill other areas, mostly either eye area or mouth. However, realized I had a face paint on it still that smoothed the face skin out more than it should...deleted it and added a tad more age and changed the upper cheek makeup coloring a tad and to me, it may have gotten rid of the cartoony look quite a bit. I'll post an update next chance I get to see what you think.

[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='6206331' date='Jun 19 2009, 09:56 PM']^ Just checked the face skin...the rest seemed to kill other areas, mostly either eye area or mouth. However, realized I had a face paint on it still that smoothed the face skin out more than it should...deleted it and added a tad more age and changed the upper cheek makeup coloring a tad and to me, it may have gotten rid of the cartoony look quite a bit. I'll post an update next chance I get to see what you think.[/quote]

Alright man. I'll be on MSN all night if you need to get in contact with me.

[quote name='Spinebuster_94' post='6207818' date='Jun 20 2009, 10:10 AM']Looking even better, I didn't think it was possible to get better than you already had, but you just did. Great work.

And congratulations on the birth of your daughter.[/quote]

^That is apparently all I was gonna say.

Just wanna congratulate you one more time ;)

[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='6206258' date='Jun 20 2009, 02:23 AM']Back tat is my original[/quote]

That's questionable. :P

Anywho, it's looking okay, but tbh I'm not feeling the face skin one bit. Firstly Brock's cheeks don't stand out that much, so I'd reduce the brightness on that cheek make up. Secondly I'd say that the eyes don't have quite that much angle in them, but they do go more smoothly into the nose area, which yours don't seem to do. I feel that each year Brock is becoming your worst CAW for the simple fact that it seems like you're trying to make it look like your previous year's Brock. Of course I know that when you make someone that you have certain ways of doing certain things, but I think you could get better results if you'd started over and tried to look at Brock with some fresh eyes, rather than trying the same techniques year in and year out, you know, apart from the back tattoo which was strangely a lot better this year.

Anywho, I'm glad to see you back and I hope you take the suggestions onboard and don't take them personally. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, I'm very happy for you. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived