Women Wrestler CAWs

Merrick2285

Hello everyone. I think I've been on this board for like a year but this must be my first or second post. lol As you can see, I'm not really good on a forum. I don't even have any sigs or avatars or anything lol. I'm not even sure if this is the right topic to post this message at - but I just basically wanted to introduce myself and try to become more active on the board. In case many of you may or may have not known, I primarily create the women of wrestling on these games, since you can never have enough female wrestlers ( although, Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 was the first game I've seen that actual had a nice number of females ). As of now, I have a pretty highly rated Michelle McCool CAW, a pretty decent Torrie Wilson (among others) and a great Dawn Marie from SvR 2008. I actually created Molly Holly as well thinking she would get rated highly but ( lol ) I guess not. Especially compared to others - I was surprised to see that one get a poor rating. And my Alicia Fox CAWs purely SUCK! But I swear, I will keep and keep trying until I get a perfect one ( or until she gets a better weave or until they make better hair selections ).

But anyway, back to the business at hand - I think I'm pretty good and I want to start challenging myself. Is there anyone out there who would like to see a few female performers out there who don't get as much love as the other girls ( ex: tons of Maryse, Trish CAWs already ) ? My creation style is a little different. I focus on the facial likeness and the body/height rather than the detail of the clothes ( I'm so lazy! - I HATE doing detailed stuff ). So I might throw on my CAW on what they " might " wear, rather than what they will wear. So if there's any creators out there like myself who just need a fast, easy CAW that they want just to be apart of the game rather than working on how identical they can get their wardrobe, just let me know who you think I should try and create. I already have (another Alicia Fox), a pretty good Katie Lea Burchill and the best Natalya I've seen so far on this site ( and I hope it translates well from the photos I took ) coming soon. So look for them in the updates section! But anyone who wants some legitimate wrestlers or their favorite divas, simple and basic - just let me know.

Sounds interesting, but usually when someone says they're good, they're not, so only time will tell. If you think you're really good already, I just hope that when it comes to people giving suggestions that instead of getting defensive, you take them on board and accept them as a means to better your creations.

[quote name='The D' post='6202870' date='Jun 19 2009, 05:22 AM']Sounds interesting, but usually when someone says they're good, they're not, so only time will tell. If you think you're really good already, I just hope that when it comes to people giving suggestions that instead of getting defensive, you take them on board and accept them as a means to better your creations.[/quote]

And did you have something to add?

Like I said, I think I'm really good. I'm definitely not gonna put myself down because I've seen the CAWs on here and yes, I think I'm good. Especially when it comes to the sense of creating people that others haven't already created - that would certainly mean I'm contributing. Rather than.. yanno, make another Maryse. So despite whose ever opinions, I do think I'm really good in that regard.

But I'm not the best. No one's the best. Especially with such limited CAW designs, accessories, hairs, etc.

My main goal is to challenge myself to become the best and to get " really good ", so that the majority of my CAWs can either A) Look like their real life counterpart and B) Look like their real life counterpart. Regardless of high rating or not.

And thanks for everyone who asked! I never done a Stacy Keibler or attempted Dawn Marie on this game, so I'm sure it'll be very fun!

[quote name='Merrick2285' post='6204255' date='Jun 19 2009, 05:56 PM'][quote name='The D' post='6202870' date='Jun 19 2009, 05:22 AM']Sounds interesting, but usually when someone says they're good, they're not, so only time will tell. If you think you're really good already, I just hope that when it comes to people giving suggestions that instead of getting defensive, you take them on board and accept them as a means to better your creations.[/quote]

[/quote]

If I did, d'you not think I would have included it in my previous post?...

Oh, I guess I could add that arrogance will get you no-where. Don't claim you're really good, show it by posting some CAWs. It's simple really, right?

For the record, he's not wrong. It seems like almost every day there's someone new who comes around trying to talk up their CAWs and how good they are without any actual, you know ... proof. Like D said, hopefully you can take criticism and improve your work instead of just being defensive. Arrogance without anything to back you up just ends up making you look like a tool. So you think you're good just because you create people that others haven't? That's hardly cause to say so. Back it up. Post one or two of them, I'm sure we'd all like to see them. I know I would. ;)

[quote name='The D' post='6204284' date='Jun 19 2009, 12:03 PM'][quote name='Merrick2285' post='6204255' date='Jun 19 2009, 05:56 PM'][quote name='The D' post='6202870' date='Jun 19 2009, 05:22 AM']Sounds interesting, but usually when someone says they're good, they're not, so only time will tell. If you think you're really good already, I just hope that when it comes to people giving suggestions that instead of getting defensive, you take them on board and accept them as a means to better your creations.[/quote]

[/quote]

If I did, d'you not think I would have included it in my previous post?...

Oh, I guess I could add that arrogance will get you no-where. Don't claim you're really good, show it by posting some CAWs. It's simple really, right?
[/quote]

My CAWs are in the selected section of this website, where they belong.

And if you did have anything useful to add, than you would've asked me to try my hand at your favorite female wrestler rather than mask some pathetic attempt at an insult with friendly advice. Let's get something straight right quick. I'm not above anyone and I appreciate the advice from a veteran and obviously someone who posts really great CAWs. But that " earn-your-spot-on-this-forum " $hit, isn't gonna work here dude.

I don't play that forum popularity bullsh*t. I'm here to cater to the women of wrestling fans who want to see their favorites (who don't normally get posted) attempt to get created. I don't care if it's 100 people or 2 people. Now, call that arrogant or whatever you choose. That's up to you.

But something tells me you're not really interested in what I do anyway. And hey, that's cool with me too. But like I said, I'm not gonna put myself down just because you or others have an early opinion. So if you're not naming any female from WWE, TNA, SHIMMER, ROH or where else.. past or present, than sorry - your opinion doesn't really matter to me. :fedup:

[quote name='Batista!' post='6204380' date='Jun 19 2009, 12:24 PM']^^
I would too
Btw maybe you could make a torrie wilson, ashley or candice michelle as said before[/quote]

I made a Torrie Wilson. I can try to improve that one if you'd like. Ashley or Candice is already in the game, and I KNOW I can't top them lol. But I'll try.

[quote name='Merrick2285' post='6204391' date='Jun 19 2009, 05:26 PM'][quote name='Batista!' post='6204380' date='Jun 19 2009, 12:24 PM']^^
I would too
Btw maybe you could make a torrie wilson, ashley or candice michelle as said before[/quote]

I made a Torrie Wilson. I can try to improve that one if you'd like. Ashley or Candice is already in the game, and I KNOW I can't top them lol. But I'll try.
[/quote]

Oops ashley and candice are in the game?
Ah well how about maryse, natalya neidhart or stacy keibler if you could dude :rolleyes:

Ok can we get back to the requests cause im a fan of Merrick2285 creations. i will be makin the alicia fox creation that i saw from him. now Merrick2285 said u want a challenge how bout instead of doing another creation that many have done before already like trish, lita and even maryse. how bout doing a creation that some may have attempted but never posted. how bout Merrick2285 being the first one to create Madison Rayne from TNA. This was just an idea. well how bout it?
:)

[quote name='blake' post='6205363' date='Jun 19 2009, 04:26 PM']how bout doing a creation that some may have attempted but never posted. how bout Merrick2285 being the first one to create Madison Rayne from TNA. This was just an idea. well how bout it?
:)[/quote]

:2eye: Sure thing Blake! That's a really good idea, and I'm actually going to start tonight on that one. Very good idea!

I've been trying my best to make my CAWs look as authentic in the face as possible! Here's a preview of Dawn Marie I've made. Two of them actually. Sorry if the picture quality is so crappy. Someone is borrowing my digital camera and I had to use my Treo. :fedup:
[center]
[img]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh66/MarBu13/dawnmarie1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh66/MarBu13/DawnMarie2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh66/MarBu13/dawnmarie4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh66/MarBu13/dawnmarie9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh66/MarBu13/dawnmarie7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh66/MarBu13/dawnmarie3.jpg[/img]
[/center]
I created two. One Dawn Marie is based off of a pink bikini and stirrups outfit from her Divas Undressed promo and another one, was a black dress I remember she looked hot in. I would've posted the formulas, but I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with the faces. But if you guys like em than I'll post them in a jiffy. But thanks for replying everyone. I'm going to go get started on all those CAWS, especially Madison Rayne!

Okay, I'll try. I really try to stay away from creating characters that's either 1) in the game or 2) have a really good CAW and I know I seen very good CAWs of Tiffany and Angelina Love/Velvet Sky on site. But it's not too much trouble. And I was trying my hand at creating today and got a glimpse of a decent looking Victoria/Tara, so we'll see how it turns out.

Archived