"If You See Kay SEV7N"'s Warning.

The D

[quote name='Jαysus C.' post='6195071' date='Jun 17 2009, 08:17 PM'][img]http://i41.tinypic.com/flhwr7.jpg[/img]
Yours compared to Mustacio's.

Think it's safe to say that's a blatant rip.

Closed + warned.[/quote]

That was posted in SEV7N's topic. I disagree with that and send Jaysus a PM.

Here's what was said.

[quote][quote]

[b]The D:[/b] Hey there.

I saw that you warned Seven (or whatever his actual name is) for 'ripping' a Hardy. Just wanna' say that not once have I ever seen Seven not give the appropriate credit for a CAW, not for all the years that he's been CAW making and it's highly unlikely that he'd start now. I can see many key differences between the two CAWs (that I'd happily be willing to point out to you if it would help). Mustacio has made several Hardy's and is adept at capturing the key elements of his face, but in the same instance Seven is aswell as I've seen multiple Jeff CAWs from his across different platforms.

I honestly do think that you've made a mistake and I sincerely hope that you recognise this and rethink your decision.

Thanks for listening. You've always been a good mod and you've helped me out numerous times. I hope this is one of those times.

Cheers man.[/quote]

[b]Jaysus:[/b] Well when I first took a look at it, not knowing the guy and seeing the comparison pictures, it looked to me like a blatant case of ripping. Though, I guess I could have made a mistake - looking back I can see Mustacio posted in the topic, and didn't make a comment about ripping...

Thing is, right now I don't have the time, my internet is being cut off in about 5 minutes and I'll be spending most of tomorrow at a University - I think your best bet right now is to make a topic about it, sorry I can't really help right now.[/quote]

He advised that I made a topic, so here it is. Once again, SEV7N never has ripped and I don't believe he has on this occasion either. Please make this right.

Cheers.

It's not ripped at all.
I've got Seven on messenger, I consider him a mate, why would he even rip from me? >_>

Heck, there's virtually no similarities between them at all. Mine has the nose set higher, then mouth looks way different, I have a difference faceskin with different detailing.

It's my CAW that's being debated whether or not it's ripped from, and I'm laying the smackdown here and saying I know for a fact that it's not ripped, because I know Seven and that he wouldn't rip, even when he used my Jeff Hardy facepaint as a ref to make his own he told me and asked if it was okay, why would this be any different?

And, also. If you know anything about making caws it's blatantly obvious this isn't a rip.

He needs his warning removed.

[quote name='C»Z.™' post='6197145' date='Jun 18 2009, 01:39 AM']If Mustacio didn't complain then why does he get a warn in the first place :???:[/quote]

Because of [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=319842"]this[/url]

[quote name='aV Echelon' post='6197155' date='Jun 18 2009, 02:41 AM']imo the cheeks look slightly thicker but they both look very similiar.[/quote]
For the record no ripping was done. I don't rip other peoples CAWs.

[quote name='Spartan x' post='6197166' date='Jun 18 2009, 02:42 AM']Because of [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=319842"]this[/url][/quote]
RRS falsely accused me for ripping tacio's CAW, I even told Mustacio on MSN what happened >_>

[quote name='If You See Kay SEV7N' post='6197168' date='Jun 18 2009, 01:45 AM'][quote name='aV Echelon' post='6197155' date='Jun 18 2009, 02:41 AM']imo the cheeks look slightly thicker but they both look very similiar.[/quote]
For the record no ripping was done. I don't rip other peoples CAWs.

[quote name='Spartan x' post='6197166' date='Jun 18 2009, 02:42 AM']Because of [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=319842"]this[/url][/quote]
The guy who reported was a complete idiot. Kissing up to Mods for a false accusation.
[/quote]

I agree with you also looking at both anybody who is a caw maker will notice differences such as different skin tone, different eyebrows, eyes are different and if those people who reported you had bothered to look at your other hardy topic they would have seen the appropriate credit given

Well, you can't really blame the mod in this situation. It's mainly the people who made the topic in the first place....

I don't know if you guys were just trying to stir something up, maybe you have something against Sev, I don't know, I don't care. But it's either that, or you're just *censored*ing retarded.

Archived