YESSS Going old school

BDM

hehehe, its actually really fun. I went Kurt Angle and beat Triple H. then I went Tazz and bet Test in a hardcore match. The game is really fast and fun. Anyone else bene palying old games? I also played WWF Attitude and SD1. This one is soo cool. I swear the entire WWF roster of 2000 is on this.

Anyone got any CAWs to share? :P

I tried playing SmackDown 2 the other night, but it felt really cheesy and I couldn't get into the control scheme. Plus all of the loading screens were driving me insane (and I remember that playing in Season Mode was even worse). Lately I've been playing a lot of No Mercy on the N64.

[quote name='herby RKOD you' post='557930' date='Aug 28 2006, 05:03 PM']I went on atittude yesterday...They talk before the match...you should hear Kane he sounds like a robot.[/quote]

Lol i've heard that, the funny is Mankinds ''Cant we all just get along?'' but the reason Kane sounds like a robot is because when Kane was ''burned'' in his childhood it apperently crushed his Lyrnics(i spelled that wrong :S ) rendering him unable to talk for years. So his only alternative was to use a voice box until it ''Healed''. Anyways I played WWF Warzone the other day but it sucks because theres no entrances plus theres only 15 guys............................................

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='lightsout513' post='611786' date='Sep 8 2006, 01:39 AM']ooh.......no mercy......best game ever![/quote]
No Mercy is the best AMERICAN wrestling game...
Fire Pro's are IMO better :D

Im now playing No Mercy, moustly because I just started a video taped no mercy season tho, but the game is really good, I just need to set up the rice plugin thing again so I can hack :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived