Caws?

eclipse.

• 3 weeks later...
no no thanks , i just wont say wath is your caw and do this caw. I make Razor ramon, sid, heartkake blue with dino bravo, dino bravo(blue) , dino brack, Randy savage (the king macho, macho original old, Randy savage wrestlemania x) Ricky steamboat, demolition (axl Smash) not crhus beaucause is is very hard in the formula i not a very good speak french but i speak not so hard), Doink the clown, paul ondorf, tugboat, thyphonne, Eartkake (Whith typhone), owen Hart, Vader, Diesel, Tatanka, Lex luguer, . i find many on this site. at creat a wrestler in low caw, but In mmy game ui wont a create a colection of biautiful caw of legends of wrestlemainia so in this game The roster is not biautiful, beacause some wrestler as in war whith the wwe, in dont say the name but you now were is the legends of wrestlemania. Take my msn nwo_justice@hotmail.com and talk my on hotmail olease thanks

Hu$tler a profetionnal wrestler in canada
thanks

[quote name='nwojustice' post='6285079' date='Jul 6 2009, 11:07 PM']no no thanks , i just wont say wath is your caw and do this caw. I make Razor ramon, sid, heartkake blue with dino bravo, dino bravo(blue) , dino brack, Randy savage (the king macho, macho original old, Randy savage wrestlemania x) Ricky steamboat, demolition (axl Smash) not crhus beaucause is is very hard in the formula i not a very good speak french but i speak not so hard), Doink the clown, paul ondorf, tugboat, thyphonne, Eartkake (Whith typhone), owen Hart, Vader, Diesel, Tatanka, Lex luguer, . i find many on this site. at creat a wrestler in low caw, but In mmy game ui wont a create a colection of biautiful caw of legends of wrestlemainia so in this game The roster is not biautiful, beacause some wrestler as in war whith the wwe, in dont say the name but you now were is the legends of wrestlemania. Take my msn nwo_justice@hotmail.com and talk my on hotmail olease thanks

Hu$tler a profetionnal wrestler in canada
thanks[/quote]

As Stone Cold would say, "WHAT?"

• 1 month later...

Archived