Why cant Booker T talk normal?

Mick.

Can't Booker T talk normally, without popping his eyes out or making funny faces? Last iMPACT! he was with Scott Steiner getting ready for Samoa Joe, "Samoa JOE! nation violence man!" thats all i actually got from Booker T, does this stuff also piss you off?

Ha the eye poppin' he has been doing that since way back when he was G.I. Bro in WCW. Im still waiting for him to talk like the star wars character i think he reminds me of Jar Jar Binks hahhaha.

[quote name='Bee-Otch' post='6189984' date='Jun 16 2009, 04:30 PM']Because back in his hometown in Africa...[/quote]

lol since he is from houston africa hahahhahha. i think he has had one to many bumps to the head but he has been doing crazy voices for alot of years, Plus i think the King Booker shit he did last in WWE made him think it was him talking like Regal that got him over as a heel then,not the fact that people were booing him because he was boring. Which as with the rest of the MEM is what he is now.

[quote name='capricornscott' post='6191950' date='Jun 17 2009, 01:53 PM']i am sick of listening to booker t. he is a decent wrestler, but i cannot stand when he is doing a promo.[/quote]

Yeh exactly, im sure he talks normal in real life.

Yeah, Booker T used to be funny! Now you can't understand whats he's saying half the time, nothing funny about that.
He needs to get rid of the accent thing. It's like it's not even the same Booket T (the wrestler) anymore. The King Booker crap was as silly as heck. It looks like TNA pretty much is letting him stay that character with them too, just without the king entrance & crown. He's like Sir Booker Regal or something.

totally agree, I was sat watching that promo and thinking omg FFS TALK NORMALLY YOU JACKASS!!

What the hell? seriously how are we supposed to take him seriously that hes getting pumped for a match when hes talking half street half jamaican!? Hes not even audible, hes just a big annoying noise. Khali cuts a better promo and he doesnt even speak english!

Its so annoying because out of all the guys in the main even mafia and all the veterans in TNA, Booker T is the one I respect the most in the ring but give him a mic and I just facepalm and mute him cos I cant stand to listen to him talk, its just "WoahmanImfromthehoodman... Samoajoeman... YougonnabustmeupIgonnabustyouupimfromthehoodman... Dontmesswithmenscottcoswemafia... Yadigjoewegonegetyoupunk..."

Archived