A few HCTP questions

TheNetworkZ

Just got the game yesterday, worth much more than I payed for. Anywho, I have a couple of questions I'd like answered.

1. What are the differences between Raw A and Raw b? Same for Smackdown.
2. In season mode, when can I switch brands? It's either I'm in a feud or booked.
3. Is there a draft?

Thanks to whoever answers. If I have anymore I'll ask later.

also the b brands are for cheats i believe and that means you're in a feud wait until the feud is over most feuds end after a month
Hint:when you're seeing alot of cutscenes you are in a feud.
Hint 2 you cant switch brands while holdin the title
Hint 3 when you are champion you will always be in storyline

i know they could have made an like an arena options examples
Climb Stage Set Y/N (for those jeff hardy shane o mac thinkers)
Announcers Tables Y/N (what a great way 2 piss off the announcers and deliver pain 2 ur opponent)
Fans Y/N (Empty Arena Match or maybe every fan left to go use the bathroom lulz)
Old Set On (pick years) off
Ring Cave (randomly chooses a hot spot on the ring that after a couple moves gives out On Off
Barricades (choose what barricade to use including rails and regular black barricade and more) also choose if the barricade can give out
Fan Intrusions Y/N (give the option of making the security lazy that night that includes fans running in the ring to do random stuff (dance attack taunt run from security)
Floor Mats (One way to make an ordinary move as effective as a finisher)
Smuggle a Ref (hide a ref under the ring just in case you doont like you r current ref)
Under the ring (Make it possible if you or your opponent can run under the ring when needed)
Lockdown Y/N (gives the option of someone hiding cuffs under the ring lucky for whoever finds them)

This woulda made those old arcade style wrestlng games a Greatest Hits in a Week people including me woulda never got enough of these many options

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have another question

How do you get down from the Hell in a Cell (and other high structures backstage) safely without jumping down and killing yourself in the process? The CPU always climb down safely but I never knew how to do this.

I wish they kept in a lot of things from Shut Your Mouth like climbing the SD fist (there's a code, but it sucks cause you land on your feet when you fall off it), the subway, The World, snowball fights (yay) and Taker's motorcycle at ringside. I don't know why they took those things out of the game.

[quote name='new age n00b' post='6406212' date='Jul 30 2009, 07:41 PM'][quote name='GODstandard' post='6387182' date='Jul 27 2009, 01:49 PM']I'll try R1 but I've tried square before and it doesnt work, even when i'm standing right on the edge.[/quote]

anlog stick down and square
[/quote]

or the directional pad down. here's another hint to the poster of the topic for tag matches. if u dont really feel like being the legal man, or u just wanna attack ur opponent while ur better half is in the ring legally, press SELECT to switch from being the 1p in the ring to being the 1p on the outside; works in season and exhibition. hope that helped in any way :cool:

Archived